Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Been reading an article about flight MH17 on the BBC site, or more specifically the accidental comedy that is the comments section underneath it.  It's full of posts made by trolls in the employ of Putin, well worth a chuckle if you have a few spare minutes.  The man is raving if he honestly believes he can brainwash western populations by getting people to write things like

Amuses me that people naively believe the West's version of events and not Russia's. Far more reason for the pro West rebels to have shot it down. But I suppose either way it's not amusing to those who died who will probably never know the full truth about what happened until much time has passed

or

I work with a Russian man. He is a normal bloke, but says the Ukranians fired the missile. The investigation seems to be first class, now if only there was a way to be more certain about who the launch crew were.

It's all morbidly funny stuff in the most truly Kafkaesque fashion.

Been reading an article about flight MH17 on the BBC site, or more specifically the accidental comedy that is the comments section underneath it.  It's full of posts made by trolls in the employ of Putin, well worth a chuckle if you have a few spare minutes.  The man is raving if he honestly believes he can brainwash western populations by getting people to write things like

or

It's all morbidly funny stuff in the most truly Kafkaesque fashion.

Pro-West rebels? I'm sure the conflict was between Russian separatists and the Ukrainian government. The government aren't exactly the rebels here.

There's two cats fighting outside right in front of bedroom window.

Feel like banging on the window to make them go away, as they're sounding like a fork scratchingagainst a metal plate.

#firstworldproblems

Edited by Wymeswold fox

Day started badly.

1. My daughter's school are celebrating Zambia's independence today. They said the kids should dress in their national dress and paint their faces. Of the three possible nationalities my daughter could choose, she wanted to be American. I had to paint the American flag on her face. Disgusting.

2. People drive like knobs. At a roundabout, cars were coming from the right, so I thought I'd wait. You know because they have right of way. The knob behind starts beeping me. They got my finger and some choice words. Then they proceeded to drive right on my arse. I need to get a metal bumper and towing hitch, and then stop quickly. Mind you, her kids were not strapped in, so I wouldn't be that nasty.

3. Some guy is cutting his nails at the cafe I'm having breakfast in.

Just wanna clarify that's a +1 of solidarity, I by no means 'like' the sound of your son having a chromosome duplication.

lol

Having another mare of a day. Nurse being a stubborn mule for no reason. Genetics department sent me a sample bag and a form which states the correct tube to put my blood in to send to Genetics department. Therefore it should be a simple case of booking in at GP, take the sample bag, they take blood, put into correct test tube and send away to Genetic department.

My wife books in at her doctors no problem.  

The nurse at my doctors decides she wants to know what test they are going to be doing on my blood before taking the sample. Why on earth does the nurse need to know what the genetics department are going to be doing with my blood. I call the genetics department and explained what the nurse said which the receptionist just laughed and said why on earth does she need to know in order to take the sample. My thoughts exactly.

I then decided to call my GP back and said to the receptionist why do i need to find out what type of test it is when it should just be a simple taking of blood and she agreed and booked me in. No idea what the nurse was badgering on at me this morning. The NHS are swiftly going from shite - doing what they should be doing - becoming shite again. I now need to go and have blood taken out 2 hours before i leave for the airport to go on holiday. Last thing i want to be doing whilst checking everything is packed.

My son also doesnt have an Occupational Therapist because her contract ran out. Surely get a replacement lined up before said contract runs out.

There really is alot of incompetence throughout the NHS.