Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Oh for gods sake.

If his job was with MI6 then it wouldn't be much help putting it on here.

I realise it wasn't but you know it was a joke.

I'll give up now.

If his job is with MI6, you've probably just signed his death warrant.

Andrei Luguvoy is probably preparing his special tea-bags and checking into Moscow International Airport right now.

Even so.....

Knocked off work a couple of hours early, met a couple of mates for a beer at Forest Park one of them is friends with Matt Elliott and he was there, he doesn't like Stringer much.

Got home had a takeaway curry and just finished packing my suitcase. Off to South Africa tomorrow, today has been a good day.

Safe flight and enjoy your stay! South Africa is fantastic!

Knocked off work a couple of hours early, met a couple of mates for a beer at Forest Park one of them is friends with Matt Elliott and he was there, he doesn't like Stringer much.

Got home had a takeaway curry and just finished packing my suitcase. Off to South Africa tomorrow, today has been a good day.

Have a fantastic one, we were originally going this October but hopefully next year.Although I'm being a girl about safety with the kids.im jealous to death!

Cheers fellas, if I haven't posted in a couple of weeks I've probably been killed shark diving.

I assume you are going to Cape Town then...

Restaurant tips:

- Tokara, Stellenbosch

- Cuvee at Simonsig, Stellenbosch

- La Mouette, Cape Town

- Harbour House, V&A, Cape Town

- Signal V&A hotel, Cape Town

- Beluga, Cape Town

- Eastern food bizarre, Cape Town (cheap and fun)

- Truth Coffee, ask for Groove and tell him Gareth sent you!

Don't try the other 'fancy restaurants' in the harbour, they are expensive and disappointing IMO.

Edited by Merging Cultures

I assume you are going to Cape Town then...

Restaurant tips:

- Tokara, Stellenbosch

- Cuvee at Simonsig, Stellenbosch

- La Mouette, Cape Town

- Harbour House, V&A, Cape Town

- Signal V&A hotel, Cape Town

- Beluga, Cape Town

- Eastern food bizarre, Cape Town (cheap and fun)

- Truth Coffee, ask for Groove and tell him Gareth sent you!

Don't try the other 'fancy restaurants' in the harbour, they are expensive and disappointing IMO.

Thanks for the tips mate.

How much is it for a beer over there and restaurant prices? Staying on the waterfront.

Thanks for the tips mate.

How much is it for a beer over there and restaurant prices? Staying on the waterfront.

Not much at all.

Castle, Carling Black label, Windhoek draught and lager are cheap. Carling Black is nice and strong. I can't remember the exact price in Cape Town. I pay ZMW10 (<$1) in Lusaka for a bottle of Mosi (local Zambian beer). The Castle etc should be about the same, but perhaps a little more given it's Cape Town.

There are some awesome craft beers, Jack Black are some of the best. To get some of those, there are two good stores I used to go to.

Harley's Liquour Buitengracht and Wale. It looks a bit rough, but they have a good selection. And the liqour store in the Cape Quarter.

Let me know exactly where you are staying and I can give some more tips.

I think BB/MC is the nicest bloke on this forum, whatever the situation he's always happy to help out and go out of his way for people.

If you are ever about in Leicestershire again I'd love to buy you a pint. :thumbup:

Edited by MattP

I think BB/MC is the nicest bloke on this forum, whatever the situation he's always happy to help out and go out of his way for people.

If you are ever about in Leicestershire again I'd love to buy you a pint. [emoji106]

Cheers!! That has made me feel all nice and warm!

I'll go easy on you in the politics thread :)

If you are ever about in Leicestershire again I'd love to buy you a pint. :thumbup:

Totally agree mate.

Though I do get slightly jealous whenever he uploads photos of his days out.

• Like 1