Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I'm currently watching the cricket then going pub to watch Southampton v Leicester, I'll probably have a few after the game then watch TV tonight with a few more cans.

I've got a big lamb joint for dinner tomorrow which I'm really looking forward to.

Edited by MattP

I'm currently watching the cricket then going pub to watch Southampton v Leicester, I'll probably have a few after the game then watch TV tonight with a few more cans.

I've got a big lamb joint for dinner tomorrow which I'm really looking forward too.

Thanks for the reminder! I need to take the chicken out of the freezer.

I heard there is no one at the stadium in Abu Dhabi. How are we doing?

Pretty uneventful day to be honest. Just biding my time and spending as little as possible until a week on Friday, then I'm up to see my mate in Manchester over the Halloween weekend which will be decent. Hoping to a £100 left over so I can't start buying Christmas presents the weekend after. Then I've got what's leftover and December's pay disposable for a bit more fun :)

Couldn't make the game, so thought I would have a quality day drinking. Got into Wetherspoons at 930am, four pubs later now in the Oadby Owl.

Not the best day sports wise. Bit unlucky at the cricket, then the lads 2-0 down. Then the day started to improve drastically and I let out a loud "get in you cant" about 450pm while watching the scores go round. Then Wales let in the softest of tries to grab defeat from the jaws of victory, as they say.

Question is do I watch the frogs get a pasting or go home to the wife. Let's get another pint in!

I'm with you in this struggle, I have thighs like tree trunks and getting a decent pair, let alone don't don't make me look like I have barrel thighs is nigh on impossible.

Nut hugging jeans need to die soon. Might as well wear womens yoga pants. Or are men already doing this in public?

Just quickly went to your site and saw £125 for armani jeans that probably costs £5 to make (or something much less) is absolute madness.

Obviously shop around but wow!

Loads of choice on there, well worth a look in the sales etc