Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Just had a proper chicken dinner. Chicken drumsticks broccoli, carrots,pepper onions jacket potato yorkshire pud and gravy. AndI managed to do it with a microwave and a grill-oven. Only thing is it was too much which is why I  mostly have meals for one these days. It was nice though. I will save the left overs cover it with mashed potato and cheese and heat it up as a potato and cheese bake and have it later.

Did I mention that my microwave was delivered by everyone's favourite  courier, Yodel? Fortunately it was delivered to my door with no problems. Although I was in the downstairs passageway when they arrived.

Edited by Rincewind
  • Like 2

Just got back from leamington spa, nice place good weekend.

However, on the way back I stopped at a garage to get a paper and when I went to the till there was a poverty as **** sign that said "please use other till" I was like ok. Behind till one was a fat woman just reading heat or some other inane bollocks. So I go to the other till, and there is no other woman so I am looking over at her like "erm hello any danger of me paying for this paper" she still does nothing so I am getting on tilt like hello? 

Eventually she looks over and is like "that's not my till so you will have to wait' I was flabbergasted. After a while another woman appeared and served me.

Just got back from leamington spa, nice place good weekend.

However, on the way back I stopped at a garage to get a paper and when I went to the till there was a poverty as **** sign that said "please use other till" I was like ok. Behind till one was a fat woman just reading heat or some other inane bollocks. So I go to the other till, and there is no other woman so I am looking over at her like "erm hello any danger of me paying for this paper" she still does nothing so I am getting on tilt like hello? 

Eventually she looks over and is like "that's not my till so you will have to wait' I was flabbergasted. After a while another woman appeared and served me.

I bet she had to cut short pinching her loaf to serve you. I'd have waited for her to wash her hands though.

Very bad, drank so much, I was doing bhangra on the trampoline. Ended up puking in bed in my sleep. Mrs isn't happy

A complete reserve of my day, my girlfriend has too much last night. I had to clean up after her in the toilet and in the bed while doing a protocol for my dissertation*. Tough times. 

* I am on here for research purpose. 

Edited by The Blur

I found out today that waitrose baked beans are cheaper than lidl baked beans. Revelation in my world

Now I know what people felt like when they found out the earth is round.

Had a very decent weekend, even saw the Gok (Inler not Wan) in John Lewis earlier.