Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Enjoying my new job but the commute is killing me off, leave the house at 6:45AM and come home about 7:30PM

But it keeps me in lovely denims and I'm using my degree so DECE

what's your new job pal hey what do you do

I leave home at 8am to arrive at 8.05

I leave work approx 17:00 to return at 17:05

Often start earlier or finish later though

Completed a tough 30 min interval training session on the turbo trainer this morning, up at 6am for that.

Also as an aside .... Today is actual Marty McFly day!!!!!

Found out a fellow student got hit on his bike by a van and died a couple of days ago on the same route I ride to uni everyday. The driver was drunk and on drugs and hit loads of stationary cars after. Certainly putting me off cycling for a bit.

In other news, I reckon I've done more reading this week than I did in my whole first degree  lol

I leave home at 8am to arrive at 8.05

I leave work approx 17:00 to return at 17:05

Often start earlier or finish later though

Completed a tough 30 min interval training session on the turbo trainer this morning, up at 6am for that.

Also as an aside .... Today is actual Marty McFly day!!!!!

which Turbo Trainer do you have mate? I am looking to get one for my road bike as struggling to get out with the nights drawing in.

Enjoying my new job but the commute is killing me off, leave the house at 6:45AM and come home about 7:30PM

But it keeps me in lovely denims and I'm using my degree so DECE

Exactly same times for me. Need to find a flat, at least then I wouldn't have to leave home till about 8:30am and would get back in at 6pm. Big difference.