Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Just had Father Christmas round. What a miserable old bugger, complaining all the time and scratching his beard.

Tonight it's An Audience With Bruce Forsyth before settling down to read AoWW's How To Deal With Little Brats, Prats and Twats (love that book).

Merry Christmas to all :santa::cool:

Just had Father Christmas round. What a miserable old bugger, complaining all the time and scratching his beard.

Tonight it's An Audience With Bruce Forsyth before settling down to read AoWW's How To Deal With Little Brats, Prats and Twats (love that book).

Merry Christmas to all :santa::cool:

Ooh, sounds like I'm in for a fun-filled evening. :angry:

You said you were going to the pub.

No I didn't. I went to the pub the other evening when you were being an arse. <_<

I wanted to spend the evening with you, doing nice Christmassy things. :smile::wub:

'Played Lease :thumbup: You should've asked me to help you big you up.

Ta, I think I did a good enough job myself. Even Carl said it was positive (well, he didn't say it was negative, so it must be the same thing).

Sorry to read about the disease, hope you feel better in the morrow. :(

Ta, I think I did a good enough job myself. Even Carl said it was positive (well, he didn't say it was negative, so it must be the same thing).

Sorry to read about the disease, hope you feel better in the morrow. :(

Thanks mate, it actually got worse overnight but I'm going to risk tomorrow and pay any consequences. Hope you've had a good day me duck?

Thanks mate, it actually got worse overnight but I'm going to risk tomorrow and pay any consequences. Hope you've had a good day me duck?

Yes, yes I have, thanks!

I love Christmas!! :D

Dose yourself up on paracetamol and hope you're feeling better for the game tomorrow.

Yes, yes I have, thanks!

I love Christmas!! :D

Dose yourself up on paracetamol and hope you're feeling better for the game tomorrow.

I was on Max strength all day yesterday and today. Hopefully some sleep will get me sorted. not missing tomorrow for quids.

I'm not so fond of Christmas these days but it's been ok.

The kids were banned from opening anything until midday, and were frog-marched around Sutton Park in the bracing air. Character is built from adversity and disappointment - I see my role in their Christmas Day as giving them life skills.

"But what about financial planning, Daggers? How do you help them plan for a sound cash future?"

Easy, I sell them batteries for their new toys at prices equating to whatever their Xmas money masses up to.

:santa:

The kids were banned from opening anything until midday, and were frog-marched around Sutton Park in the bracing air. Character is built from adversity and disappointment - I see my role in their Christmas Day as giving them life skills.

"But what about financial planning, Daggers? How do you help them plan for a sound cash future?"

Easy, I sell them batteries for their new toys at prices equating to whatever their Xmas money masses up to.

:santa:

Brilliant.

What I should have told my five when the twat over the road spent twice as much as me on 1 kid. Fooker :-)

Not awful although my expectations were low.

I spent most of it in bed as there appears to be something quite quite wrong with me (aside from the obvious) before emerging for some Xmas Dinner which I couldn't taste. I then bravely pummelled my way through beer, g&t and baileys mint before watching Mermaids - which I'm ashamed to admit I quite enjoyed and then going to sleep.

I've woken this morning with no voice, struggling to breath and it feels like 23 elephants have been dancing on my chest/sha gging inside my lungs.

I'm hoping I still can't taste much because we've run out of tonic and I haven't quite seen off the gin yet.

On the plus side, I do have a rather unkempt beard. On the downside it looks shit and I can't find a trimmer/electric razor anywhere. Hacking away at it with a mach3 is going to hurt, methinks!

Hope you're all well.

Happy Lisa! :unsure:

Miracles do happen at christmas indeed....

Cheeky fecker. This place is where I dispel all that pent up anger. Off here, I am buzzing and more bouncy than Tigger on speed. :unsure: