Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Thanks for the reminder! I need to take the chicken out of the freezer.

I'm bringing this back up just to talk about food.

The lamb joint I had Sunday was sensational, cooked on about 120/130 for 4 1/2 hours and then left to sit for a couple of hours, the fat was half way up the joint (usually I'd cook the roasties in these but for some reason didn't) and there was enough to feed two people on the Monday as well.

The only thing I miss about having beef or lamb is that you can't really have bacon wraps or stuffing. You can though really.

Edited by MattP

I'm bringing this back up just to talk about food.

The lamb joint I had Sunday was sensational, cooked on about 120/130 for 4 1/2 hours and then left to sit for a couple of hours, the fat was half way up the joint (usually I'd cook the roasties in these but for some reason didn't) and there was enough to feed two people on the Monday as well.

The only thing I miss about having beef or lamb is that you can't really have bacon wraps or stuffing. You can though really.

Sounds fantastic.

Just sat at Manchester airport having a coffee waiting for someone and Harry Redknapp has just rocked up sat on the table next to me.

Kick him in the bollux for me would ya mate? Thanks

Curzon and the bulls head in woodhouse are both over rated finners, decent but won't sack your balls off

The Bulls Head really slacked off a few years back but seems much better again now. They use a lot of Aussie girls who are on their travels in the UK, they let them sleep upstairs whilst they work for them too. :blush:

which Turbo Trainer do you have mate? I am looking to get one for my road bike as struggling to get out with the nights drawing in.

Elite Volare I think? Bought if off a mate for £30. It's nowt fancy but it does the job for 30 min interval sessions which I use an app on my iPad for.

20oz porterhouse. Dying. Amazing. Can't form words. Meat hangover.

That's sounds amazing, serious effort as well.

I struggled to put down a 16oz porterhouse at the Castle the other week and my gut is bigger than yours lol