Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Currently cooking two different dinners for 6 adults and 7 kids. Stress.

To start the adults are having fish with a ginger broth, and the main is filet mignon topped with a mushroom mousse, a spinach fluid gel and fondant potatoes.

The kids are having roast chicken with potato dauphinoise.

Is it weird I like the stress?

And then you add to the stress by posting on here in the middle of it all.  lol

There's a great pleasure to be gained from juggling multiple tasks and carrying them all out satisfactorily. Adding to it by posting suggests that you're addicted to that pleasure!

And then you add to the stress by posting on here in the middle of it all. lol

There's a great pleasure to be gained from juggling multiple tasks and carrying them all out satisfactorily. Adding to it by posting suggests that you're addicted to that pleasure!

Stop responding. You're distracting me. :)

Watching American Football ATM. Interesting how a board game involving miniature figures  beating seven shades of shit out of sh*t out of each other can get you interested in a game you previously had no interested in. Still find the breaks annoying though and no idea what is  going on.

Doing a sort of Quorn mince curry later If i can make the effort.  Won't take too  long. Most of it can be done in the ping machine. Could  do some of it before like ready chopped veg 10 min in microwave, packet microwavable rice then put it together with the mince  later adding curry sauce near the end.

ordered a pizza from hungry house and they gave me £5 off as I was new, then they just delivered 2 pizzas instead of 1! Problem is im eating healthy next week and now have a whole full pizza don't know what to do with it?

Eat it and delay your healthy eating one week.

Well you could wash up while your wife...Oh forget it

Nearly had an all veg meal. Soya mince curry with rice and veg when I checked it it seemed a little dry and the only thing for a stock was a chicken and noodle cup a soup so pot half a mugful of that in. Not  bad tho.

• Like 1

Well you could wash up while your wife...Oh forget it

Nearly had an all veg meal. Soya mince curry with rice and veg when I checked it it seemed a little dry and the only thing for a stock was a chicken and noodle cup a soup so pot half a mugful of that in. Not bad tho.

She just put a plaster on it. Said it wouldn't cover it all :)

Just over a week late but at Southampton when Schlupp was getting treatment for his head, I went down for a piss. The urinals were pretty full but it was silent and the loudest diarrhoea fart came from a cubicle. Disgust swept the room and all the curry jokes were on. Poor bloke lol

Edited by RonnieTodger

ordered a pizza from hungry house and they gave me £5 off as I was new, then they just delivered 2 pizzas instead of 1! Problem is im eating healthy next week and now have a whole full pizza don't know what to do with it?

post it to sheffield am starving

Guest Col city fan

Good day today.

I've bought a good standard vapour thingy from Fosse Park and I'm going to use it. It's great. Pumps out a good amount of vapour, tastes nice and I've gone for juice that contains nicotine to curb the craving. I'm determined this time to pack up smoking.

Also gonna get back on the Slimming World diet and have started today. I'd lost over two stone on it before but, as usual, laziness crept in and I've put a bit back on. Feeling positive. I'm gonna lose another stone in a month.

:thumbup:

Edited by Col city fan

Good day today.

I've bought a good standard vapour thingy from Fosse Park and I'm going to use it. It's great. Pumps out a good amount of vapour, tastes nice and I've gone for juice that contains nicotine to curb the craving. I'm determined this time to pack up smoking.

Also gonna get back on the Slimming World diet and have started today. I'd lost over two stone on it before but, as usual, laziness crept in and I've put a bit back on. Feeling positive. I'm gonna lose another stone in a month.

:thumbup:

Mines really helped me, not smoked all month and have no craving to. Good luck buddy.