Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I once travelled for 4 hours to Middlesbrough for a two hour meeting in which I said nothing, followed by 4 hours back the same day. What a time to be alive.

Yeah I got dragged to one in Chelmsford for a quarterly "catch up" with our out hours call centre provider. Journey was longer in any one direction than the meeting.

Gaffer bought lunch mind, can't complain.

Yeah I got dragged to one in Chelmsford for a quarterly "catch up" with our out hours call centre provider. Journey was longer in any one direction than the meeting.

Gaffer bought lunch mind, can't complain.

Drove to Bradford yesterday for a meeting, was made a tea by the time it was ok to drink the meeting was over and I was on my way back home!

My metabolism must be fast, I eat loads but still thin. Not that I'd ever want it to change.

One of my old flatmates, one of those that live in the gym, used to have three meals a day - something I've never done - and tell me I'm doing everything wrong. Yet he constantly moaned about his weight... Tbf I haven't got a clue. I don't eat rubbish but I don't sit and analyze each product like he used too.

Edited by Fox92

My metabolism must be fast, I eat loads but still thin. Not that I'd ever want it to change.

One of my old flatmates, one of those that live in the gym, used to have three meals a day - something I've never done - and tell me I'm doing everything wrong. Yet he constantly moaned about his weight... Tbf I haven't got a clue. I don't eat rubbish but I don't sit and analyze each product like he used too.

Enjoy it while you can. I couldn't put on weight until I hit my mid/late twenties and now I have to pay attention to what I eat and drink.

Everyone's metabolism slows down eventually.

Enjoy it while you can. I couldn't put on weight until I hit my mid/late twenties and now I have to pay attention to what I eat and drink.

Everyone's metabolism slows down eventually.

I bet your still skinny as ever, its guys like me that yo to and have to have a fat and a fit wardrobe that suffer Edited by Dr The Singh

I bet your still skinny as ever, its guys like me that yo to and have to have a fat and a fit wardrobe that suffer

I'm not "fat" but I've put on about three odd stone since you last saw me.

Granted I was a shade under nine stone when you last saw me but that's kinda my point!!

Bit shocked tonight,about 4.30 I was just going back to the office when there were people in the road( busy) motorbike in the middle and a person giving the biker CPR,he didn't look good.Really tried to not look as there was a guy fighting for his life.The emergency services hadn't arrived and everyone about was frantic with head in hands.Not something ive really seen before and want to repeat.Hope he pulls through but the road is still closed so I have my doubts.

Ps I saw some little cvnts with mobiles,just told them to have some respect,didn't want to cause a scene as what was happening was a bit more important.

Edited by cambridgefox

Good day today.

I've bought a good standard vapour thingy from Fosse Park and I'm going to use it. It's great. Pumps out a good amount of vapour, tastes nice and I've gone for juice that contains nicotine to curb the craving. I'm determined this time to pack up smoking.

Also gonna get back on the Slimming World diet and have started today. I'd lost over two stone on it before but, as usual, laziness crept in and I've put a bit back on. Feeling positive. I'm gonna lose another stone in a month.

:thumbup:

Mines really helped me, not smoked all month and have no craving to. Good luck buddy.

I've been quit 18 months now, I started with these, moved down the nicotine levels each month and then to zero. I only use it when drinking now.

I've been quit smoking since October 1st. Cold turkey, no vape, no nothing. Relatively pleased with myself. Gonna treat myself as a pat on the back this week.

No one likes a quitter!

That Slimming World actually seems to work. More a way of life change than a diet.

My missus has looked about six months pregnant for the last 25 years, but when we came back from holiday in August she was at her heaviest ever at 85 kilos. Considering she was under 60 kilos when we got married 40 years ago, that a lot. (before you say anything, I am also a couple of stone heavier at 131/2 stone, but relatively fit and no obvious gut!) She had tried loads of diets over the years, but to no avail.

Anyway, she joins Slimming World, has kept to all their recommendations, eats more now than she ever did, but has lost 11 kilos so far, down to 74 kilos and dropped at least one dress size and is a lot healthier. It's funny the things you can eat, she keeps a bowl of cooked cold new potatoes in the fridge and can eat as many of these as she wants, if she feels peckish - I was amazed they don't add any weight. Plus you can have some goodies each day, up to a certain amount.

I did it for 10 days to support her and lost half a stone. I was allowed three pints every two days without compromising the plan.

If you are looking to lose weight and still eat loads, seems like a good scheme.

You don't look overweight at all.How on earth you managed only 3 pints in 2 days is anyone's guess.

Bit shocked tonight,about 4.30 I was just going back to the office when there were people in the road( busy) motorbike in the middle and a person giving the biker CPR,he didn't look good.Really tried to not look as there was a guy fighting for his life.The emergency services hadn't arrived and everyone about was frantic with head in hands.Not something ive really seen before and want to repeat.Hope he pulls through but the road is still closed so I have my doubts.

Ps I saw some little cvnts with mobiles,just told them to have some respect,didn't want to cause a scene as what was happening was a bit more important.

im afraid the motorbike rider died.Someone arrested for dangerous driving.What a tragic loss.Never want to see something like that again.Respect to the people trying to save him .RIP fella
  • Like 1

Were they trying to film it? :S

I swear some people want to video everything. Said before but I read that someone was on the top of a building attempting suicide and there were people recording it. Wtf. 

I think it's the raise of social media and people just want to post stuff for a few "likes". Shame.

I swear some people want to video everything. Said before but I read that someone was on the top of a building attempting suicide and there were people recording it. Wtf. 

I think it's the raise of social media and people just want to post stuff for a few "likes". Shame.

Think they were about to.Phones raised.how sad,even if it was your own viewing its a bit sick imo.

Guest Col city fan

What the fook are people doing trying to film something like that!

The world is going to Hell in a hand-cart at the moment.

Edited by Col city fan

Guest Col city fan

What flavour you on?

Black jack is my fave at the moment. 11mg nicotine.

It's like an aniseed, licorice mix.

Edited by Col city fan