Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Dunno where to put this but I like to keep my quota of HWYD posts up.

Talking last night a Lad at work is a Lino up to Conference standard but used to ref to championship level .The year we won the Coca Cola cup we played Wimbledon in the SF.He was ref for their QF v Villa( he believes it was that year)Now people have preconceptions of players and he was saying in all his years he has never met a nicer bloke than Vinnie Jones.Total gentleman,made sure the officials and other staff were looked after and after the game he went round talking to the officials and had taken the trouble to learn a bit about them.First names,where they were from,how long they have been in the game.Now I know VJ used to shoot on an old friends dads shoot near us and the lad at work said he was really excited that they knew mutual people.

In all his years no one has ever made that effort.

Edited by cambridgefox

Dunno where to put this but I like to keep my quota of HWYD posts up.

Lad at work is a Lino up to Conference standard but used to ref to championship level .The year we won the Coca Cola cup we played Wimbledon in the SF.He was ref for their QF v Villa( he believes it was that year)Now people have preconceptions of players and he was saying in all his years he has never met a nicer bloke than Vinnie Jones.Total gentleman,made sure the officials and other staff were looked after and after the game he went round talking to the officials and had taken the trouble to learn a bit about them.First names,where they were from,how long they have been in the game.Now I know VJ used to shoot on an old friends dads shoot near us and the lad at work said he was really excited that they knew mutual people.

In all his years no one has ever made that effort.

Thats great but how is your day going?

Day five of no smoking, only the vapour thingy... So far, it's working.

:thumbup:

I've been off the fags for about 8 weeks now more or less. Started taking champix, which was working a treat initially but I relapsed last Saturday and had a smoke after a few drinks. So decided to buy an e cig.

It's a Lite 40 one, I think it was advertised as an E-Shisha but it's the same thing I just think it gives off more vapour. Have a bubblegum liquid in at the minute, 6mg but it's a little harsh. So far so good, it gives an unbelievable amount of vapour off with a big drag.

I've been told these liquids are good

http://greyhaze.co.uk/collections/cloud-chaser-eliquid

I take it your warranty expired last night then?

Not quite.

I have a 12 month warranty with an independent company which the garage has said they dont like dealing with independent companies as you end up on the phone for hours on end fighting for how much they are going to pay.

Ive had a new tyre and it is a fuel leak. I filled up this morning so it would suggest the top of the tank has a leak. Most likely the seal. If it is then it wont be too difficult to fix. Got it booked in so will have to keep my fuel level at a minimum. Will thrash it about to burn more fuel. Will keep a close eye on it.

They say everything comes in 3's so im now awaiting the third problem. 

Just took the dog out for a walk, not even 100 yards up the road when the heavens opened! Turning back wasn't an option it would have been far too cruel on the dog having got her all excited for a walk lol So I've got absolutely drenched and when we were on the park my dog kept looking back at me as if to say "really? wtf were you thinking; look at me" I think this was because there were also no other dogs on the park for her to play with (their owners obviously got the weather forecast spot on!)

Edited by DB11

Did 4.5 miles today. Feeling good. I need to cut back on the booze and food and shift this gut.

Also, we are staying at a hotel tonight with a load of American families so that all the kids can do trick or treating. Adults are supposed to dress up, I wanted to go as someone from the KKK. Wife wasnt impressed. So, I got out of dressing up :)

Also, is this a swingers thing? Are we going to get hit on and invited back to peoples rooms for 'coffee'?

Never been on a multi couple holiday before.

Did 4.5 miles today. Feeling good. I need to cut back on the booze and food and shift this gut.

Also, we are staying at a hotel tonight with a load of American families so that all the kids can do trick or treating. Adults are supposed to dress up, I wanted to go as someone from the KKK. Wife wasnt impressed. So, I got out of dressing up :)

Also, is this a swingers thing? Are we going to get hit on and invited back to peoples rooms for 'coffee'?

Instead of KKk, I'm going a member of the BJP party or Indian Congress party, there all the same breed of racist cvnts

multi couple as in you all put your keys in a bowl and pick who gets to sleep with whom?? It's called a swingers party mc