Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Goodness me, all I can here is screaming American 'moms'.

City are not on the TV today, and I don't have my laptop to stream it.

I'm going to just have to drink to make this work. There goes my vow to cut back.

I'm thinking of you MC, I'm in a punjabiboub in west brom, having some Punjabi BBQ, and some beer

Guest Col city fan

Wife's Jamaican, we got married in Mo'bay... Let me know if you need any tips! Lovely place!

Thanks mate..I'll PM you.

Mrs Col to be is dual heritage. Dad from Jamaica, so she always wanted to go there.

Looks and sounds very nice.

Spent Friday and Saturday night sleeping on the floor in my mates Halls in Manchester. Friend went home early when we went out on the Saturday and his flatmates bumped me off so I spent 40 minutes walking back and running from a couple of large gentleman who offered some dubious substances to go to an after-party in the Gay Village.

As starts to the weeks go this has been a cracker.

Barely slept as I feel rough, when I did get to sleep the dogs woke me up wanting to go out/get fed. I proceeded to fall down my bloody wooden stairs, let them out fed them and got back in bed. Went down an hour later and the bastards shit in the kitchen.

• Like 1

Saved a young stray cat that must've been outside for a few hours, if not a day. Fed it and it looked like it hadn't eaten for a while.

Called animal services and hopefully, we'll be able to determine whether the cat's been chipped or not in order to identify the owners.

A bit pissed off.

Currently work 10:00-18:00 (in a 24-hour business).

But manager has asked me whether to work from 3am (!) until 11am, with higher pay.

I wouldn't mind doing it for higher pay, but just concerned it'll affect (almost certainly it will) social life.

Don't know what to do.

A bit pissed off.

Currently work 10:00-18:00 (in a 24-hour business).

But manager has asked me whether to work from 3am (!) until 11am, with higher pay.

I wouldn't mind doing it for higher pay, but just concerned it'll affect (almost certainly it will) social life.

Don't know what to do.

Don't worry, you'll meet a lot of people at 3am - 11am. 

I know loads who always go to Maryland Chicken after the nightclub.