Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Now stuck in a hotel in Leicester - bored out of my brain. Contemplating investigating in some detail the contents of the mini bar but know I'll regret it when I eventually have to pay the bill.

Looks like my plans for tomorrow have gone tits up which means I've got fuck all to do all day tomorrow as well. Cross, grumpy. :(:cry:

Now stuck in a hotel in Leicester - bored out of my brain. Contemplating investigating in some detail the contents of the mini bar but know I'll regret it when I eventually have to pay the bill.

Looks like my plans for tomorrow have gone tits up which means I've got fuck all to do all day tomorrow as well. Cross, grumpy. :(:cry:

:(

We're going to take a walk to Fosse Park to look at the sales. If you want to meet up, give us a text.

Carl is talking about the gym as well. I'm thinking shopping. :whistle:

We're going to take a walk to Fosse Park to look at the sales. If you want to meet up, give us a text.

Carl is talking about the gym as well. I'm thinking shopping. :whistle:

Erm yeah, I might do - thank you. :)

I'm thinking I might have to investigate Highcross as well - it's bound to be packed though and I'll get pissed off in no time. :/

Feeling worse but in a different way than yesterday. The chest infection bit has totally kicked in now and I'm coughing like a 50 a dayer. Just feel generally shit.

Apologies to Lisa, when you rang I was getting upset about Stezzas lost ticket, so if i was a little distracted I am sorry. Was in a daze pretty much all of the day actually.

I WANT TO BE BETTER! I don't like ill :(

Apologies to Lisa, when you rang I was getting upset about Stezzas lost ticket, so if i was a little distracted I am sorry. Was in a daze pretty much all of the day actually.

I WANT TO BE BETTER! I don't like ill :(

Don't apologize. I am not bothered, no siree.

You need to get yoursen better for this bowling malarkey. I'm not conceding the title of crappest bowler to someone who is ill!! lol

I'm planning on popping over to sort out away tickets - you can come down to the Walkers and polish my bike if you want?

I'm planning on popping over to sort out away tickets - you can come down to the Walkers and polish my bike if you want?

I would - but the chances of your bike making it this far are slim. :D If it does, you can come and carry my shopping bags round Highcross if you like. :P

Don't apologize. I am not bothered, no siree.

You need to get yoursen better for this bowling malarkey. I'm not conceding the title of crappest bowler to someone who is ill!! lol

You weren't bothered? Pah

And when did you become American? <_<

You weren't bothered? Pah

And when did you become American? <_<

You know what I mean. :angry:

You'll get Corky telling me for picking on you at this rate!

Leeeese - help!!! There's gotta be some legal loophole, surely? :sweating:

As I said elsewhere, unreasonable behaviour, making it intolerable for this particular petitioner (you) to remain with this particular respondent (Corky).

I'm thinking of the best way of screwing a bit of cash out of him as well. :thumbup:

MASSIVE DAY, very early at the pub then cricket sitting at the cricket drinking where my man Peter Siddle dominated. then pub followed by Melbourne Victory game were we were down 2 nil aftter 3 minutes and came back and won 3-2. Celerbrationary drinks till the wee hours of the morning.

How about driving to Leicester making good time getting to St Margarets way only for the car to f**king break down when the Engine Management System decided to kick in leaving with you with no drive and having to call Green Flag to tow you home!!!

even worse was it was before the match!!!!

It wouldn't have been so bad if I had got to see the game and broke down after!!!

No that has really ruined my day!!!

Although 3month warranty expires tomorrow so hopefully it happend just in time