Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

If it's like the back pain that laid me out like a corpse for three days I don't wish it on anyone. The market people wanted a doctor's certificate as proof of being indisposed but if there was any chance of moving without being in agony I'd have been at work anyway!

Never mind, it's an ill wind. I told em to stick their market.

So, what they saved on the day's rent they'll now lose ad infinitum, cos there's very few (non fruit and veg) can make market trading pay at the exhorbitant costs of standing Fridays.      

Guest Kopfkino

Trying to write a Political Theory essay and failing massively, I hate this module so much. I mean I know at uni you're meant to be independent and shit but to just give us some essay titles in the first week and tell us the first one is in for November 6th, with very little guidance and support takes the piss a bit.

Still at least S Club 7 I mean 3 performed at Ministry of Sound last night, probably the best night since I got here

Trying to write a Political Theory essay and failing massively, I hate this module so much. I mean I know at uni you're meant to be independent and shit but to just give us some essay titles in the first week and tell us the first one is in for November 6th, with very little guidance and support takes the piss a bit.

Still at least S Club 7 I mean 3 performed at Ministry of Sound last night, probably the best night since I got here

Just preparing you for the world of work lol

It's a chronic herniated disc mate that gives me sciatica.

Got a sciatic injury a couple of months back, just crumbled on the floor while playing cricket. It's fvcking agony and I've only just got back to doing proper strenuous exercise again. Still get the odd sensation of it. I found at the time I could only stand up straight after about eight pints.  lol

You have my full sympathy.

It's a chronic herniated disc mate that gives me sciatica.

If it's like the back pain that laid me out like a corpse for three days I don't wish it on anyone. The market people wanted a doctor's certificate as proof of being indisposed but if there was any chance of moving without being in agony I'd have been at work anyway!

Never mind, it's an ill wind. I told em to stick their market.

So, what they saved on the day's rent they'll now lose ad infinitum, cos there's very few (non fruit and veg) can make market trading pay at the exhorbitant costs of standing Fridays.

Got a sciatic injury a couple of months back, just crumbled on the floor while playing cricket. It's fvcking agony and I've only just got back to doing proper strenuous exercise again. Still get the odd sensation of it. I found at the time I could only stand up straight after about eight pints.  lol

You have my full sympathy.

Feel your pain guys.not much worse.

Mad.  My company have suspended me on full pay while they investigate me.  They refused to disclose what the 'problem' is and I'm like 99% sure I haven't done anything illegal at work so fvck knows what's going on.  To be honest the workplace environment was pretty toxic anyway so I'm actually glad not to have to go in - especially for the long shift tomorrow. lol 

Gonna have a little lie in then go down the union first thing tomorrow and see what advice they can offer - I can't really say how serious it is with no clue what the issue is.  Either they're being astoundingly incompetent as a knee-jerk reaction to recent govt raids (they are dodgy as fvck up in the office) and are pettily blaming me for their woes in which case I have little to fear or else I've unwittingly committed a serious transgression and a ton of shit is about to rain down on me... I really cannot say yet.

Mad.  My company have suspended me on full pay while they investigate me.  They refused to disclose what the 'problem' is and I'm like 99% sure I haven't done anything illegal at work so fvck knows what's going on.  To be honest the workplace environment was pretty toxic anyway so I'm actually glad not to have to go in - especially for the long shift tomorrow. lol

Gonna have a little lie in then go down the union first thing tomorrow and see what advice they can offer - I can't really say how serious it is with no clue what the issue is.  Either they're being astoundingly incompetent as a knee-jerk reaction to recent govt raids (they are dodgy as fvck up in the office) and are pettily blaming me for their woes in which case I have little to fear or else I've unwittingly committed a serious transgression and a ton of shit is about to rain down on me... I really cannot say yet.

Just doubled checked as i was pretty sure but if they suspend you they have to disclose a reason as to why they are suspending you.

And if you don't get full pay while on suspension ,then you may be able to take them to a tribunal unless your contract states they do not have to pay you if you are suspended.

Hope you sort it out hun. x 

Mad. My company have suspended me on full pay while they investigate me. They refused to disclose what the 'problem' is and I'm like 99% sure I haven't done anything illegal at work so fvck knows what's going on. To be honest the workplace environment was pretty toxic anyway so I'm actually glad not to have to go in - especially for the long shift tomorrow. lol

Gonna have a little lie in then go down the union first thing tomorrow and see what advice they can offer - I can't really say how serious it is with no clue what the issue is. Either they're being astoundingly incompetent as a knee-jerk reaction to recent govt raids (they are dodgy as fvck up in the office) and are pettily blaming me for their woes in which case I have little to fear or else I've unwittingly committed a serious transgression and a ton of shit is about to rain down on me... I really cannot say yet.

Good luck, Carl.

Sounds wank that they can suspend you without giving a reason. Hopefully all works out in your favour.

If they have you on camera rubbin a few off then you got no chance at keeping the job.

is that wrong?

Shitty day, Daughters car got broken into AGAIN last night, little fvckers

Shitty day, Daughters car got broken into AGAIN last night, little fvckers

Snap when did it happen last time? Ive had my car broken into before never a nice feeling. Did they take anything of value?

Maybe time for a hidden camera? Buy a cobra and leave it in the car over night.