Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Need a new phone. My iPhone 4 is on it's last legs.

Can cancel my contract after 6 months and it's past that so no problem but I'm not sure how it works cos they want 30 days normally right? How do the PAC codes work if I want to keep my same number? It's been so long since I had to do this that I've completely forgotten.

Need a new phone. My iPhone 4 is on it's last legs.

Can cancel my contract after 6 months and it's past that so no problem but I'm not sure how it works cos they want 30 days normally right? How do the PAC codes work if I want to keep my same number? It's been so long since I had to do this that I've completely forgotten.

You can cancel your contract right away but it usually take them about a month to process so you do end up making one more bill payment. PAC code is easier, just ask for it from your old providers and give it to your new providers. 

Yesterday was alright. Played some cricket at school (nothing serious, just a hit-and-run thing), read the comments on my article for The Roar, discovered this thread, got home, signed up, did some homework on a persuasive speech thing (why Australia should not become a republic, in case you're interested) and had pizza for dinner.

did you have a polonium tea too?

No just a shit coffee.

It wasn't groundbreaking stuff, he just said he'd heard they were looking at people who checked in but didn't board and that they were Russian citizens. To be honest I wasn't really following most of it, pork in plum sauce put me off and I was more interested in his story about illicitly listening to the Smiths during Communism.

No just a shit coffee.

It wasn't groundbreaking stuff, he just said he'd heard they were looking at people who checked in but didn't board and that they were Russian citizens. To be honest I wasn't really following most of it, pork in plum sauce put me off and I was more interested in his story about illicitly listening to the Smiths during Communism.

Can you ask the cooont why the BBC does not report on India's governments persecution of it's people, instead report on bollocks about it???

Can you ask the cooont why the BBC does not report on India's governments persecution of it's people, instead report on bollocks about it???

I'll send him an email now.

Dear Cooont,

I know your field is Eastern European affairs but me man Singh off foxestalk wants to know why you're not reporting on India's persecution of its people.

Regards,

Bovril

lol  :thumbup:   love it!!

Being serious for a second, it is interesting how little it does get reported on. There's a piece in the Guardian today that discusses Modi and his divisive policies, I knew very little about it previously and it made for a fascinating read.

Edited by bovril

Being serious for a second, it is interesting how little it does get reported on. There's a piece in the Guardian today that discusses Modi and his divisive policies, I knew very little about it previously and it made for a fascinating read.

He is a very clever man, the right wing arm of his party the RSS is all over persecuting minorities, while he is away, keeping the world's eyes closed.

India has done this since it was formed after the Raj. All nations have been partied to India's lust of money and wanted the share of the prize that India can offer.

Infact the great coont of coonts Maggie Thatcher was willing to persecute her own minority subjects her nation over a multi million £ helicopter deal with India. The Canadians secret service turned a blind eye to bombing of a plane of Canadian subjects after being threatened of a trade boycott. The world cares not for minorities, or those without power, all are in it for there own interests. I have posted on here loads of exampkes the BBC, our voice of independent news reporting on trivial matters yet, people are being killed and butchered, yet no response.

Edited by Dr The Singh
  • Like 1

Guest Col city fan

Finally sorted the stag do.

Two nights in London..one in the West End, one in the East end.

Beers, grub and clubs...

Looking forward to it. The best man is now sorting the venues

Finally sorted the stag do.

Two nights in London..one in the West End, one in the East end.

Beers, grub and clubs...

Looking forward to it. The best man is now sorting the venues

Is that near Covent Garden? If so go to the porterhouse great boozer. Edited by Unabomber