Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Guest Col city fan

****ing hell Col, could have let 'em down lightly.

Talk about a stab in the back.

lol

No mate, I wanted to give it to them both barrels. There's no point pussy footing around people, now is there?

Guest Col city fan

I can come though right? I've never taken the piss out of you, at least not on here.

Sorry mate, Bovril is like marmite...you either love it or hate it.

And I hate it...

Finally sorted the stag do.

Two nights in London..one in the West End, one in the East end.

Beers, grub and clubs...

Looking forward to it. The best man is now sorting the venues

You were married before weren't you Col?

Good effort to have found two lobotomised women, even at your age lol

Edited by Mike Oxlong
  • Like 1

What theories!!!!

Thought it was an old school 'secret agent' type job with an individual (possibly Russian passport holder) checking in a bag, not boarding then disappearing all with help of paid-off individuals in Sharm. This guy is incredibly anti-Putin though so there was a false-flag element chucked in that I didn't really buy.

Guest Col city fan

Just had Beef & Onion pie from the chippy. What an awful pie, it's just onion gravy in a pastry case.

lol

Gotta love the sheer randomness of this thread!

Off most of the this week as I had to use my annual leave.

Went to Knole Park in Kent on Monday.

Watched Schlinders List for the first time yesterday as I hadnt had the time or patience beforehand, great film.

Today is a personal admin / deroot the tree in my back yard day.

Dont know why but I always feel guilty when taking days off and do nothing even though I shouldnt feel guilty.

Travelled a fair bit for work this morning. All within a fairly small area but Leics to Sheff, Sheff to Hull and then Hull back to Barnsley. Doing some training on a paediatric ward at Barnsley hospital this afternoon. Not the nicest of places (paed wards, Barnsley is Barnsley!) but it needs doing.

Sat eating lunch in the cafe and opposite me is a solid 9/10 looking down at her phone until she raises her head and smiles at me to reveal the biggest tooth gap since "get the London look" ugh straight down 4/10 now get in the bin

My Dog is well 'ard!!!!!!  Sorry about all the dog lingo but doggy people will know what i mean...

There is this neighborhood dog that goes round picking fights with everyone's dog. Not to hurt them. but to intimidated them. Likes to put them on their back. It's a show of strength. To be the top dog in the area, so to speak. I have a very big golden retriever. Sweet as anything. Never starts a fight. Well he is sitting there chewing on this bone and that dog came upto him and i knew EXACTLY what was going to happen. This dog tried to  take his bone off of him. They do that kind of thing to remind other dogs wh's the boss. Well he wasn't having any of that!  You just don't take his food off of him. Well they went at it and he put this dog on it's back 4 times. This dog just kept on coming at him. You could tell it wasn't used to having its rear end  handed  to him on a plate,  Felt a bit bad in the end as this dog had a few teeth holes in its furr around its neck and just a couple of spots of blood... but lesson learned, i hope.... I just really hate those kind of dogs that go round bullying other dogs so was quite proud of mine....

Edited by MPH
  • Like 2