Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Three days into a four week diet, piggy backing the Slimming World programme the missus is doing, but with my twist. She's lost 12 kilos in 14 weeks. First diet that has worked in 25 years, but it was a case of now or never.

Started Sunday weighing 88.2 kilos, this morning down to 85.4.

Two poached eggs on split tin slice of bread each morning plus two or three cups of coffee. Mars Bar and more coffee for lunch. Loads of new potatoes and salady things for tea (no lettuce), then two pints of Abbot Ale in the evening. Lost a kilo a day except this morning where the loss was only 0.7 kilo, but I met my bro last night and had four pints. So bit of a excuse.

Mind you am working 11 hours a day at the moment, so doing plenty of exercise.

The thing is most of the 'old school' dogs come out for the big walks all chain collared up yet when it comes to it shut themselves,I was a prominent member of the dog walking club when we started it up,was always us young lot Avin a row,we were game as ****,hear the young lot now are(I'm 30) and av mrs and kids and don't bother anymore,pisses me off that you get the so called old school sitting in park with the dogs in the s.i gear,yet when push comes to shove and it's gonna kick off say 'av got me kids',that's well and fine but then don't wear the clobber to say your a dog if your a has been,most so called dogs ain't even as a row,gaur enter that out of 50 dogs (hate it when folk say there was 200 there today)only a dozen tops will av it,the rest **** off back to the kennel and av the cheek to say they've just 'had it'!

lol:appl:

The thing is most of the 'old school' dogs come out for the big walks all chain collared up yet when it comes to it shut themselves,I was a prominent member of the dog walking club when we started it up,was always us young lot Avin a row,we were game as ****,hear the young lot now are(I'm 30) and av mrs and kids and don't bother anymore,pisses me off that you get the so called old school sitting in park with the dogs in the s.i gear,yet when push comes to shove and it's gonna kick off say 'av got me kids',that's well and fine but then don't wear the clobber to say your a dog if your a has been,most so called dogs ain't even as a row,gaur enter that out of 50 dogs (hate it when folk say there was 200 there today)only a dozen tops will av it,the rest **** off back to the kennel and av the cheek to say they've just 'had it'!

Were they wearing Bone Island?

shattered already! got a call at half 4 from my ex saying our daughter had decided to drink a whole bottle of calpol! 7 hours in leicester a+e and they had no spare beds and my little girl is in the waiting room throwing her guts up. Only complaint i have is the receptionist was the rudest woman ive ever met! they were trying to get the backlog of people down with a lot of agency nurses and i cannot fault them for all of their effort, i really cant. if anything it made me treasure the NHS for what it is but it needs more funding for actual doctors and nurses. 

so 7 hours with the ex and the back of my car smelling like calpol and garlic bread flavoured vomit! already told work my head may hit the desk at at point! 

shattered already! got a call at half 4 from my ex saying our daughter had decided to drink a whole bottle of calpol! 7 hours in leicester a+e and they had no spare beds and my little girl is in the waiting room throwing her guts up. Only complaint i have is the receptionist was the rudest woman ive ever met! they were trying to get the backlog of people down with a lot of agency nurses and i cannot fault them for all of their effort, i really cant. if anything it made me treasure the NHS for what it is but it needs more funding for actual doctors and nurses.

so 7 hours with the ex and the back of my car smelling like calpol and garlic bread flavoured vomit! already told work my head may hit the desk at at point!

Just go home and get some rest, forget work.

Not nice, I hope she is feeling better and no long term damage.

Not nice, I hope she is feeling better and no long term damage.

they said she didnt. the ex is in the shit for leaving it anywhere near her. but somehow my daughter managed to crack the whole cap off and chug the whole bottle! a strongly worded letter will be going into the the company. 

id drink them both right now tbh

hey if your girl is still feeling sick later you should give her some calpol Iol

hopefully after vomiting up the contents she will never want to see it again! like me and bicardi breezers!

Calpol was nice when you were young and it was the purple one.

When you got a bit older and you had to start having the orange coloured one, that was disgusting.

this! 

anyone remember the banana flavored amoxxacillin you used to get as kids? jesus that stuff still haunts me! 

When I was about 6 I had a gumboil that wouldn't seem to go away and I was prescribed this lime sherbet flavoured medicine. I was gutted when the boil vanished and I'd finished the bottle, the medicine was bloody delicious. Way tastier than Calpol!

it hasn't changed.  Bloody stuff stains everything.  Nothing is quite like a baby sneezing that stuff over you, the bed and the carpet.

i remember throwing it all up over my mum and dads bedroom carpet. My daughter had to have it recently and it still makes me heave.