Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Interestingly enough I've just gotten back from a follow up appointment after having a sebaceous removed from my face (as well as some moles).

I was a bit concerned about having an appointment afterwards but they didn't mention anything about one, fortunately everything's fine.

Just got my test results and turns out it was a different type of cyst that has higher chance of reoccurence but ultimately it was benign so i dont have cancer. Thank god! Edited by Jattdogg

Guest CityFan 06

New to this forum. Can someone please tell me how to start a new thread?

Click on the forum related to what you want to start a thread on. If you're using a PC/laptop you should see a sign in the top right (ish) displaying 'Start New Topic.' If you are using a Phone, again browse for the forums you want to start a topic on, and the icon for this is in the middle displaying 'Start New Topic.'

Hopefully that is of some use to you :)

If that info is wrong hopefully someone will correct me.

Edited by @LeicesterFox1884

Had an E-mail from a friendly Nigerian fella who is a director of an African bank.

He was pleased to tell me that I'm a beneficiary and am owed $1.5 million dollars.

I can't believe my luck what a day this has been. All I have to do is send him my bank details, full name and home address. Looks like the beers will be on me for a while.

Just overhead some guys talk about Christmas shopping man says "I have 2 rules when it comes to shopping 1 I won't shop in primark, 2 I won't shop in Leicester"

Certainly narrowed down his options tbf

Because gifts from Birmingham or Nottingham shops of the same brand are SO much more classy

The thing is most of the 'old school' dogs come out for the big walks all chain collared up yet when it comes to it shut themselves,I was a prominent member of the dog walking club when we started it up,was always us young lot Avin a row,we were game as ****,hear the young lot now are(I'm 30) and av mrs and kids and don't bother anymore,pisses me off that you get the so called old school sitting in park with the dogs in the s.i gear,yet when push comes to shove and it's gonna kick off say 'av got me kids',that's well and fine but then don't wear the clobber to say your a dog if your a has been,most so called dogs ain't even as a row,gaur enter that out of 50 dogs (hate it when folk say there was 200 there today)only a dozen tops will av it,the rest **** off back to the kennel and av the cheek to say they've just 'had it'!

PuppySquad!

Were they wearing Bone Island?

The thing is most of the 'old school' dogs come out for the big walks all chain collared up yet when it comes to it shut themselves,I was a prominent member of the dog walking club when we started it up,was always us young lot Avin a row,we were game as ****,hear the young lot now are(I'm 30) and av mrs and kids and don't bother anymore,pisses me off that you get the so called old school sitting in park with the dogs in the s.i gear,yet when push comes to shove and it's gonna kick off say 'av got me kids',that's well and fine but then don't wear the clobber to say your a dog if your a has been,most so called dogs ain't even as a row,gaur enter that out of 50 dogs (hate it when folk say there was 200 there today)only a dozen tops will av it,the rest **** off back to the kennel and av the cheek to say they've just 'had it'!

Very good Una.You should post this on Bentleys Woof.
  • Like 1

Update on my mates dog attack that bit half his lip off,he has only had an allergic reaction to the antibiotics and as a result his kidneys are only working at 30% capacity.Not in a good way.No luck.

Ps He is from Leigh near Manchester originally and supports Utd,however he loves the mighty Leicester and even signed up on here a few weeks back for a snoop.Vardy and Leicester have done him proud on his bets in recent weeks.

• Like 1

Sounds like he is making good progress mate, my brother has always had motor function issues but nowhere near the extent of your son. Glad to hear you and your son are staying positive and that he's happy, I'd imagine if he's in a good frame of mind development will be a lot easier, hopefully you both have a good festive period :)  

• Like 1

Sounds like he is making good progress mate, my brother has always had motor function issues but nowhere near the extent of your son. Glad to hear you and your son are staying positive and that he's happy, I'd imagine if he's in a good frame of mind development will be a lot easier, hopefully you both have a good festive period :)  

Thanks alot :thumbup: He will get there eventually im sure of it

Work is dull today, ready for the weekend but I'm here til 8.

Just been told that our shift pattern is changing so we'll be working 9 hour days but every other week we get a 3rd day off, also means every other week we'll be working until 8 in the evening. Immediate thought is that it's a bit shit.