Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Looking forward to watch Murray vs Ferrer at 02 tomorrow. It will be my first tennis match, I'm aiming for Wimbledon next!

You could probably get a wild card. Just by being interested in tennis you're already Britain's number 6.

• Like 4

Guest Col city fan

I'm convinced that Col's "BIG JOB" application was an audition for I'm a Celebrity.

image.jpg

lol

But but but I'm a Lady!

(With a Lady's looly)

On that subject. ..heard fook all..

Edit....got an interview :o

Edited by Col city fan

made toad in the hole last night was nice. bought a dart board today. having home made burger and wedges for tea. manly 24 hours. 

Same, with a ****load of roasties and gravy. Can't beat it. Sausage and veg stew tonight with some posh sourdough, love winter food.

• Like 1

made toad in the hole last night was nice. bought a dart board today. having home made burger and wedges for tea. manly 24 hours. 

Same, with a ****load of roasties and gravy. Can't beat it. Sausage and veg stew tonight with some posh sourdough, love winter food.

Nice, warm meat on a cold night is one of the best thigs about winter.

I'm doing slow cooked lamb, roasties in duck fat with mint sauce gravy tonight.

Not  sure TBH. Bought some  myself to sell on but this type of book does not sell well and my promotion skills are not great. Just happy for them to be published and available should somebody wants them. They are on bookshops lists some for a  lot  more but I only get royalties for the price I set and only when they are ordered.

Not  sure TBH. Bought some  myself to sell on but this type of book does not sell well and my promotion skills are not great. Just happy for them to be published and available should somebody wants them. They are on bookshops lists some for a  lot  more but I only get royalties for the price I set and only when they are ordered.

Twitter is a great way for selling stuff like this, get some retweets from poetry accounts that have a large following and I'm sure you would be well on your way in terms of sales.

mrs spent last night out with her cousin and family looking for that missing girl. they are friends of the family which left me home alone for the night.

then it turns out its murder investigation now and i know one of the 2 people under arrest. 

mixed emotion right now.