Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

You know what I mean. :angry:

You'll get Corky telling me for picking on you at this rate!

As I said elsewhere, unreasonable behaviour, making it intolerable for this particular petitioner (you) to remain with this particular respondent (Corky).

I'm thinking of the best way of screwing a bit of cash out of him as well. :thumbup:

Lisa, stop picking on Katy.

Brilliant!

Sorry Mr.D but it would probably be for the best if you simply replaced the entire engine.

So, wife#1 transformed a £35 problem which I was going to fix myself into one which is now going to cost me £1,000ish.

Fortunately wife#1 is not within object-lobbing range at the moment.

:mad:

I have been shopping, with mixed success. I have swore at a lot of people, with great success.

This morning, I even managed to run well, which is pleasing. I am enjoying the last week of peace and tranquillity before next week's invasion takes place at t'gym. You may find me permanently camped in the gear grinding thread then.

I have been shopping, with mixed success. I have swore at a lot of people, with great success.

This morning, I even managed to run well, which is pleasing. I am enjoying the last week of peace and tranquillity before next week's invasion takes place at t'gym. You may find me permanently camped in the gear grinding thread then.

More so than normal? Christ, your post count will be rivalling TPH's at this rate :ph34r:

I got breathalysed at 7.15am supposedly because of a dimmed headlight bulb on my car that had already been booked in for repair.

I was an obvious target. White man with wife, driving to work! It must be that unusual now. :D

It's a wonder they didn't mount a road block.

What the hell a headlight bulb had to do with a breath test I don't know.

Bet he wouldn't have stopped two blacks and risked sparking an incident.

Meanwhile real crime continues unabatted.

Edited by Thracian