Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Not  sure TBH. Bought some  myself to sell on but this type of book does not sell well and my promotion skills are not great. Just happy for them to be published and available should somebody wants them. They are on bookshops lists some for a  lot  more but I only get royalties for the price I set and only when they are ordered.

maybe you should change the title of one of them to " from quill 2 ink 2 paper 2 e-book" ?

Been really ill recently. Went to doctors last week and had a blood test which showed bacteria in my blood. This was causing my vomiting, fatigue and serious stomach pains (and I suffer from IBS anyway so this wasn't ideal)... Got to go back tomorrow for another blood test. Hopefully it's all gone now. 

Guest CityFan 06

Sorry its been a bad day!   Just think of the City game on Saturday! We could go top!!

:thumbup:

Yeah well that's something to look forward to I suppose, especially if we can go top. Every weekend when the football comes, that is the best time of the week :scarf:

Been really ill recently. Went to doctors last week and had a blood test which showed bacteria in my blood. This was causing my vomiting, fatigue and serious stomach pains (and I suffer from IBS anyway so this wasn't ideal)... Got to go back tomorrow for another blood test. Hopefully it's all gone now. 

If your intestines are not able to process your food properly could there be a chance that some of the toxins are spilling over into your blood?

Also, have you ever had anything like any stomach ulcers? and has H-pylori ever been mentioned to you?

Edited by MPH

If your intestines are not able to process your food properly could there be a chance that some of the toxins are spilling over into your blood?

Also, have you ever had anything like any stomach ulcers? and has H-pylori ever been mentioned to you?

Never had anything like that. Suffer from IBS but that's it; I've always had a dodgy stomach. She mentioned gastroenteritis last week, something I've never had before, which would explain my fatigue and vomiting. 

• Like 1

Nailed the coding part of a group coursework assignment without the rest of my group, so I'm probably gonna get a good adjusted mark in the peer assessment even if I don't do any more of the work :)

And got myself a telephone interview for tomorrow morning for a grad job that's exactly what I'm looking for. Fingers crossed :)

Nailed the coding part of a group coursework assignment without the rest of my group, so I'm probably gonna get a good adjusted mark in the peer assessment even if I don't do any more of the work :)

And got myself a telephone interview for tomorrow morning for a grad job that's exactly what I'm looking for. Fingers crossed :)

good luck!

mrs spent last night out with her cousin and family looking for that missing girl. they are friends of the family which left me home alone for the night.

then it turns out its murder investigation now and i know one of the 2 people under arrest. 

mixed emotion right now. 

At least they found the poor girl.  Horrible for her family and friends.

Nice, warm meat on a cold night is one of the best thigs about winter.

I'll bet.

Finished a 10-hour shift at 17:00.

Am tired but feel full of energy (if that makes sense) most days since starting job. Only sleep around 3 hours in fear of oversleeping and being late.

Quality Control Supervisor for parts firm.

Which parts firm? I'm planning to avoid parts where the QC Supervisor has only had three hours sleep :D 

• Like 2

mrs spent last night out with her cousin and family looking for that missing girl. they are friends of the family which left me home alone for the night.

then it turns out its murder investigation now and i know one of the 2 people under arrest.

mixed emotion right now.

Absolutely heartbreaking!

Very upsetting but like you mixed emotion as I had the misfortune of working with one of the accused a few years back, if found guilty I hope both rot!!

good luck!

Thanks!

It seemed to go alright - although I think I over-spoke a bit. On reflection it seemed more of a chat than an interview so i think I approached it wrong. Sounds like I've already been given a place on the assessment centre though (in March :/).

Probably helped somewhat that the person on the phone was the same person I spoke to at the Loughborough uni careers fair, and she seemed to remember me :)

Finished a 10-hour shift at 17:00.

Am tired but feel full of energy (if that makes sense) most days since starting job. Only sleep around 3 hours in fear of oversleeping and being late.

I think it is a sense of achivement after a productive day, I am about 25 days into my placement and still leave work with a spring in my step. I guess that go away when you become bored of your work.

• Like 1