Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

some guy tried strangling me in a club in newcastle because i sat at his 'VIP' table. 5 randomers then came and pushed him off me, a bouncer got him in a headlock and then kicked him out. Interesting night.

Digital? Some bloke was getting kicked out in a headlock when I arrived at about 12.

Been go karting with the old man. In between goes you stand in the viewing bit n watch from high up. We were watching the guys in between us and there was one guy who was so slow. He looked like he was leaning so far back in his kart. Anyway a few laps go by and man caused a 3 strong crash.

Everyone laughed etc, his overalls were open cos of his big gut too. So that provoked more ridicule. Anyway we then go downstairs to get ready for our go as they had finished.

Get there, big boy is in a wheelchair!

Was a proper David Brent moment.

From a personal view I was doing it and I was bombing it round and some idiot left a ramp on the track and I could see people going oh no if he hits that ramp at that speed he is definitely dead I hit the ramp I turn over in the air and they were like hes definitely dead now, I land on my wheels and was like what were you worried about?

my boss keeps getting chucked off.He races F3 but not everyone karting keeps a racing line so he showers them with abuse and then pretends he is on the bumper cars.

Mrs has been on the pIss on a networking event,she was on her own and was unsure of the way to the station when the Fire Brigade asked if she was ok(they were nearby) "hop in,it's on the way back"up she clambers and they dropped her off.Cant say where she was as they said they would be in deep shite if the bosses found out.Good on them,didn't get a chance to get her hands around their hoses though.

Guest Col city fan

Been go karting with the old man. In between goes you stand in the viewing bit n watch from high up. We were watching the guys in between us and there was one guy who was so slow. He looked like he was leaning so far back in his kart. Anyway a few laps go by and man caused a 3 strong crash.

Everyone laughed etc, his overalls were open cos of his big gut too. So that provoked more ridicule. Anyway we then go downstairs to get ready for our go as they had finished.

Get there, big boy is in a wheelchair!

Was a proper David Brent moment.

From a personal view I was doing it and I was bombing it round and some idiot left a ramp on the track and I could see people going oh no if he hits that ramp at that speed he is definitely dead I hit the ramp I turn over in the air and they were like hes definitely dead now, I land on my wheels and was like what were you worried about?

lol

Do you ever think there will be a boy born who can swim faster than a shark? @@Unabomber

my boss keeps getting chucked off.He races F3 but not everyone karting keeps a racing line so he showers them with abuse and then pretends he is on the bumper cars.

Mrs has been on the pIss on a networking event,she was on her own and was unsure of the way to the station when the Fire Brigade asked if she was ok(they were nearby) "hop in,it's on the way back"up she clambers and they dropped her off.Cant say where she was as they said they would be in deep shite if the bosses found out.Good on them,didn't get a chance to get her hands around their hoses though.

Or at least that is what she told you.

• Like 1

Apologies for the long post.

Been a crazy week. 30th Birthday on Saturday. Got a tandem skydive, helicopter flight and a ride in a monster truck as gifts. Cant wait. Also Leicester smashing Newcastle and going top of the league was an extra gift. Went to the dogs saturday night and had a great night.

My son had a bad cough starting last Thursday. Went Doctors and they said it was just viral and no need for antibiotics(we knew it was the start of an infection). On Sunday he was really bad with it so went to walk in centre and it was a 3 hour wait. Called 111 and they got us an appointment for 2pm at the LRI urgent care ward. We were there until 5:30pm when the doctor (after checking Ashtons chest every 45 minutes) decided to send him to the Childrens Ward so they could check him. Ashton had coughed up Phlegm (lots of it) in the Urgent Care ward so now seemed fine. Doctor tried sending us home with no medicine. I stood there and told him Ashton has a chest infection and only seems fine due to getting rid of Phlegm. We sat there for another hour before a student nurse then checked him over. He began to heat up and cough really bad which then FINALLY convinced the doctor he had a chest infection and he needed to be admitted into hospital due to the severity of it. Ashton was really struggling to breathe and his heart rate was over 190 BPM. Straight onto a drip and Oxygen to try and calm him down. Spent 2 nights in hospital and finally got him home on Tuesday.

I feel that if we werent fobbed off by the GP on the Thursday we would have completely avoided the need to go to Hospital. Same old shit. When it comes to young children they should take extra care and not just fob them off. The ward had 4 other children with the exact same thing as Ashton. If they were all given Antibiotics at the beginning they all could have been better without the need for hospital treatment.

The main thing now is that my boy is home and much better. Still has a bad chest but the medication he has will soon sort him out.

• Like 2

So getting your groceries in the Brussels metropolitan area is weird.  The supermarket has locked all the entrances bar one and before you go in there's a couple of security guys there to go through your backpack (I know some of you baulk at the idea of being seen in public with one but they'd probably go through your clutch bag too).  Inside it was almost empty.  I can't help but feel this is a bit of a win for the terrorists if the predominantly elderly population of my poky little suburb are afraid to get their groceries...