Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Apparently I have a sty, they've given me some eye drops

Would have been more useful if they'd given you a few pigs.

Just went for a run in t shirt and shorts but got caught in a monsoon

Just went shoplifting for T-shirts and shorts but got caught in Monsoon.

Not good. My cousin has been missing for a week. Police have looked through CCTV, the only explanation is that he fell into the canal and drowned. Police have yet to find the body

Sorry to hear this Dr. Thoughts with you and the family.

Not good. My cousin has been missing for a week. Police have looked through CCTV, the only explanation is that he fell into the canal and drowned. Police have yet to find the body

Sorry to hear Singhy. I hope he turns up.

Really sorry to hear this and I hope you're wrong. At the risk of sounding stupid, has this happened here in the uk or in India?

Birmingham, brindley place. He was at a works dinner amd parked his car in the car park.It was very cold, and icy last Saturday, CCTV shows him walking towards the car park behind near NEC, the bridges were very slippy, and canal was ice cold. The theory is that he slipped and fell into the canal, where the ice cold water put his body in shock, the rest is history. CCTV shows he did not get to the car park. There wasn't anyone near the time of his journey. It's such a sad accident to happen Edited by Dr The Singh

Birmingham, brindley place. It was very cold, and icy last Saturday, CCTV shows him walking towards the car park behind near NEC, the bridges were very slippy, and canal was ice cold. The theory is that he slipped and fell into the canal, where the ice cold water put his body in shock, the rest is history. CCTV shows he did not get to the car park. There wasn't anyone near the time of his journey. It's such a sad accident to happen

That's grim mate.

Birmingham, brindley place. He was at a works dinner amd parked his car in the car park.It was very cold, and icy last Saturday, CCTV shows him walking towards the car park behind near NEC, the bridges were very slippy, and canal was ice cold. The theory is that he slipped and fell into the canal, where the ice cold water put his body in shock, the rest is history. CCTV shows he did not get to the car park. There wasn't anyone near the time of his journey. It's such a sad accident to happen

Heartbreaking.

Birmingham, brindley place. He was at a works dinner amd parked his car in the car park.It was very cold, and icy last Saturday, CCTV shows him walking towards the car park behind near NEC, the bridges were very slippy, and canal was ice cold. The theory is that he slipped and fell into the canal, where the ice cold water put his body in shock, the rest is history. CCTV shows he did not get to the car park. There wasn't anyone near the time of his journey. It's such a sad accident to happen

that's horrible :(

All the best Singh :(

Wish I didn't have to work today, would have loved a football day, good job I'm going to be back just in time for our kick off. Just had a monster bap though, literally the size of a dinner plate, couldn't eve finish it.

Thoughts are with you and the rest of your family mate