Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Pretty horrendous start to the week. Split up with my girlfriend of pretty much three years over the weekend. Definitely one of the hardest things that I've been through. But onwards and upwards I suppose, nothing lasts forever I suppose. It's just when I'm by myself i start thinking about it and it gets upsetting, just got to keep busy I suppose.

Sorry to hear your horrible news Singh. Makes my problems seem very insignificant. Thoughts are with you and your family.

Edited by Manini

Pretty horrendous start to the week. Split up with my girlfriend of pretty much three years over the weekend. Definitely one of the hardest things that I've been through. But onwards and upwards I suppose, nothing lasts forever I suppose. It's just when I'm by myself i start thinking about it and it gets upsetting, just got to keep busy I suppose.

Sorry to hear your horrible news Singh. Makes my problems seem very insignificant. Thoughts are with you and your family.

how come you've split up?

shame when something strong ends up dissipating in to eventually nothing. as you say especialy when you find yourself alone with your thoughts!

how come you've split up?

shame when something strong ends up dissipating in to eventually nothing. as you say especialy when you find yourself alone with your thoughts!

Mixture of different things really. Hard to explain. I'm sitting here now and I'm not totally sure why we've split up. It feels like it's been three years wasted to be honest.

I mean obviously I know, it came down to a few differences that we couldn't work through, she didn't really make much effort to work them out either, which made no sense considering we'd been together for so long. Another feller I presume.

Edited by Manini

It feels like it's been three years wasted to be honest.

Ah yes, the betrayal of time. Everybody feels the same way. I've been there a few times, not only over relationships but jobs, experiences, anything really. You just have to take my word for it that it's never a waste.

Better off being forgotten and not a pathetic birthday attention seeker imo @@Wookie

Happy Birthday though, I mean I'm here so I may as well say it now.

I even added my birthday on my profile settings to reinforce the pathetic birthday attention seeker image

Oh wow this is turning into Wookie Jones' Diary and I want no part of it.

Seriously though, happy birthday fella!

cheers man, I had 4 days in Barca, saw Messi, Suarez and Neymar (x2) score and got back today and had a nice meal so it's been très decent