Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Guest Col city fan

Have to start my working days earlier and earlier due to traffic.

I'm teaching in Coalville this am and had to leave the house before 7 to miss the traffic at J21. Any time later and you get stuck.

I have as many working days left this year as Santa, have a good day people.

I don't have any left!  I'm still meeting up with my family for Christmas but this is going to be one of my favourite winters ever (before turning into a spring of hateful joblessness no doubt) lol

Been working a lot this month, had 2 days off in the last 18 days so I could switch a few days in December and just realised it means after today I'm only working 12 days between now and the 27th so it hasn't turned out too bad.

Guest Col city fan

My day has been exponentially better than it would normally have been just because it's December 1st.

Christmas (first with my girlfriend) and 2 weeks off work is well and truly within reach now!

Same here...21st Dec to 4th Jan is not far off...

3 nights in Cromer until Christmas Eve, followed by time at home with the family.

Football on tele, lays in....Bliss

I don't have any left! I'm still meeting up with my family for Christmas but this is going to be one of my favourite winters ever (before turning into a spring of hateful joblessness no doubt) lol

To be fair judging by the last 2 days I recon I could return jobless, two different types of audit type requests against me in two days lol looks like they are out to get me

Have to start my working days earlier and earlier due to traffic.

I'm teaching in Coalville this am and had to leave the house before 7 to miss the traffic at J21. Any time later and you get stuck.

What do you teach @@Col city fan ? Just curious!

To be fair judging by the last 2 days I recon I could return jobless, two different types of audit type requests against me in two days lol looks like they are out to get me

Shit that sucks, get yourself unionised if you aren't already - they can lend valuable help.