Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Good news! 

Fantastic KingCarr, great effort from you all.

Thanks. We are just trying to do all we can to give him the best start in life. Cant sit around and wait for the NHS. Nows the time to do something about it whilst he is still young and his muscles havent seized up

Not sure where else to put this.

You know somedays when you're looking forward to something and it doesn't quite meet your expectations?

Well that happened to me last week with a packet of Mr Porky pork scratchings. Bought them from Tesco, sat down to eat them, and they were stale. Nothing crunchy about them at all, completely soft as if the packet hadn't been sealed because they were in date. 

So, in a rage (possibly exaggeration), I went online and reported it their complaints department seeing as the laptop was in front of me.

Today, a delivery arrived. 36 packets of the bloody things as way of an apology. Now I like pork scratchings, but this is ridiculous!

• Like 3

You know somedays when you're looking forward to something and it doesn't quite meet your expectations?

Well that happened to me last week with a packet of Mr Porky pork scratchings. Bought them from Tesco, sat down to eat them, and they were stale. Nothing crunchy about them at all, completely soft as if the packet hadn't been sealed because they were in date. 

So, in a rage (possibly exaggeration), I went online and reported it their complaints department seeing as the laptop was in front of me.

Today, a delivery arrived. 36 packets of the bloody things as way of an apology. Now I like pork scratchings, but this is ridiculous!

Sir you have won at life!

• Like 1

Haha! Nice one

When I was about 7 I had a pet hamster and I bought this "indestructible" nest for it. It took one night for the hamster to eat the entire thing. Wrote a letter to the company and a few days later a massive box absolutely loaded with hamster toys turned up, must have been about £50 worth of shit

Definitely sending Tescos an angry email about an imaginary box of stale Jaffa cakes now.

Unfortunately, it wasn't Tesco that sent me them, it was the pork scratching company that I complained to. They needed batch numbers etc but there's nothing to stop you complaining still, as long as you're in possession of a box.

If I knew how to upload a picture, I'd show you the ridiculousness of the quantity!

oFound out last night that the two lads who started it have been suspended and my lad and his mate after school detentions,so I think the right outcome has been reached.Apparently they had a pop at some other kids the next day

Suppose that is something but still think detentions are too harsh. Your son is just looking out for someone that needs it and i say fair play to him, x 

One off them days lol.

Kids did not want to move and that is never good when you have 5, finally got them to school. 

Then went for my train for college to find out that it had already been delayed by an hour and was stuck and could be another hour to two before they even got it moving, so chose not to go to college and will catch up on ilearn.

Vets this afternoon at 4.40 pm they forgot i was waiting so my lift had to go and finally got out off there at 5.30 pm , glad to be home to relax and get kids to bed now. x

One off them days lol.

Kids did not want to move and that is never good when you have 5, finally got them to school.

Then went for my train for college to find out that it had already been delayed by an hour and was stuck and could be another hour to two before they even got it moving, so chose not to go to college and will catch up on ilearn.

Vets this afternoon at 4.40 pm they forgot i was waiting so my lift had to go and finally got out off there at 5.30 pm , glad to be home to relax and get kids to bed now. x

Jesus, Lianne - FIVE!! Are you mad?

Jesus, Lianne - FIVE!! Are you mad?

I have 2 and want to cry at times lol 5 is insane. Im sure they are lovely though :)

Woke up with a headachet. Had all day at work and came home with it. Still lingering.....like a stale fart...

Edited by Jattdogg

I have 2 and want to cry at times lol 5 is insane. Im sure they are lovely though :)

Woke up with a headachet. Had all day at work and came home with it. Still lingering.....like a stale fart...

They all have good and bad moments like any children , but on a whole they are pretty good.

Hope the head feels better soon x