Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Flight cancelled. they've got to rebook a flight for tomorrow now. Don't know where they're going to sleep tonight.

Can't get a flight until Monday night (The eldest's  21st birthday) :(

Just trying to sort out a hotel now. I know they're old enough to look after themselves but I still worry.

Guest Col city fan

Back pain is the worst.Have every sympathy with you suffering.

Half one in the am, and I'm sit in my chair in the lounge because as soon as I lie down, this Fookin arm is killing.

Not clever.

Finally went out with that girl from work last night.

She is so nice (good looking, great body) and so classy and i am really shit at talking to her in close situations. Need to up my game innit :sick:

Nevermind lol

Just be yourself, Lav.

Just be yourself, Lav.

I tried.

She basically told me this 'μαζί δεν κανουμε και χωρια δε μπορούμε'. Which means it's hard being away and i'm in her thoughts but its hard to progress when we're together as i'm just so shit with girls, i'm literally intimidated by her beauty lol

Sounds gay but there we are lol

I tried.

She basically told me this 'μαζί δεν κανουμε και χωρια δε μπορούμε'. Which means it's hard being away and i'm in her thoughts but its hard to progress when we're together as i'm just so shit with girls, i'm literally intimidated by her beauty lol

What language is that?

I tried.

I will be blunt here sorry lol.

You obviously have something going for you , and that is why she is wanting to go out etc with you. At the moment she may find the awkwardness sweet etc but it could end up being a turn off in the end for her. 

Just relax around her and remember that she likes you for a reason , with that in mind your confidence around her will grow and good luck x 

Finally went out with that girl from work last night.

She is so nice (good looking, great body) and so classy and i am really shit at talking to her in close situations. Need to up my game innit  :sick:

Nevermind lol

You choke the chicken before any big date, don't you? Tell me you spank the monkey before any big date. 

• Like 1

I will be blunt here sorry lol.

You obviously have something going for you , and that is why she is wanting to go out etc with you. At the moment she may find the awkwardness sweet etc but it could end up being a turn off in the end for her.

Just relax around her and remember that she likes you for a reason , with that in mind your confidence around her will grow and good luck x

Good advice.

I'll just add that women are not nearly as shallow as we men; she doesn't care about your looks or the size of your dick. She's much more interested in who you are as a person, and you obviously have her interest. Just try to relax around her and let her see the man within.