Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Try working shifts when days mean nothing lol I literally forget which day is which so never remember to watch shows like the Apprentice, thank god for catch up. Including tonight I've got two nights left then four days off, which coincides with a weekend so that's decent :cool:

Edited by DB11

I almost googled "hump of the week" on my work pc to see if that's an established concept but luckily thought better of it at the last minute

Wednesday; the midway point of the working week. Once over the hump, it's a downhill cruise to the weekend.

Wednesday; the midway point of the working week. Once over the hump, it's a downhill cruise to the weekend.

Yeah I picked up on the concept quite quickly actually.

I just googled it on my phone and the top image is one which gives you an idea for a new sex position every week. Perhaps something for oldies to use to liven things up @@Buce

• Like 1

Wednesday lunchtime it's all downhill from here folks

I used to work in a place that had a fire alarm test every Wednesday afternoon at 3pm. People would actually get excited about waiting to hear that continuous 5 second ring. Once it went off you could see peoples spirits lift because the official countdown to the weekend had begun. Sad, but true...

• Like 1

Try working shifts when days mean nothing lol I literally forget which day is which so never remember to watch shows like the Apprentice, thank god for catch up. Including tonight I've got two nights left then four days off, which coincides with a weekend so that's decent :cool:

Same here! I haven't bothered to remember what bank holidays happen when for the best part of a decade now lol, or if someone says what are you doing friday? the first thing you do is look at the rota.

In some ways depressing but sometimes quite nice to be out of sync with most of society