Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Pretty sad day.

A fellow co-worker died on Tuesday after losing his long battle with liver and lung cancer. :( - It was announced today and the whole office was in a sad atmosphere. It was pretty flat.

He was such a great man - gave me great laughs over the years and always saw the funny side of life.

:(

It's a truly horrible disease. Many sympathies.

Getting into, and doing up a pair of size 6 trousers. I am still only a stone heavier than any of the Girls Aloud girls, after a pretty heavy duty Xmas.

:thumbsup:

Pretty sad day.

A fellow co-worker died on Tuesday after losing his long battle with liver and lung cancer. :( - It was announced today and the whole office was in a sad atmosphere. It was pretty flat.

He was such a great man - gave me great laughs over the years and always saw the funny side of life.

Sorry to hear that, it's such an awful disease :(

I didn't even know there was a size 6.

In the UK, we go down to a size 4, which is a US size 0 (The size 0).

You have to be careful, as some stores use what is known as "vanity sizing" where they have you believe you are comfortably fitting into a size 8 when in fact it is a size 10. The idea is that, not knowing that they have done this, the lady leaves the changing room happy to be in a smaller clothes size, and ego boosted, she goes out and buys more clothes. It really does work, us women being so insecure and vain, and all that.

Bit of a bugger when you then go into another store, and can't squeeze a size 10 over your thighs.

The US now goes down to a size 00, which is a genuine size 0. :S

In the UK, we go down to a size 4, which is a US size 0 (The size 0).

You have to be careful, as some stores use what is known as "vanity sizing" where they have you believe you are comfortably fitting into a size 8 when in fact it is a size 10. The idea is that, not knowing that they have done this, the lady leaves the changing room happy to be in a smaller clothes size, and ego boosted, she goes out and buys more clothes. It really does work, us women being so insecure and vain, and all that.

Bit of a bugger when you then go into another store, and can't squeeze a size 10 over your thighs.

The US now goes down to a size 00, which is a genuine size 0. :S

Personally Lease I'm not bothered. I'd look truly awful being anything below a size 12, 10 at a push. Maybe it would be socially acceptable for me to lose a 'few pounds' but I'd like that to be my decision and not that of 'Posh' Spice and other skulls on sticks in the media.

Pretty gash.

Woke up feeling ill, with the flu and a sore throat. Lemsip's are a money spinner don't work at all.

Didnt sleep all last night so was in a foul mood went to put another bet on. (Didn't come in.) Watched some of the BDO Darts that gave me some much needed sleep. Woke up and my throat is still killing that I cant eat much. Bummer really.

Being ill has also ruled me out of our game tomorrow. Joke.

Today is going to be crap, gotta go back to work tomorrow just had a shave for the first time in 3 weeks it took 20minutes.

But still have about 9 Kronenbourg's so life may not be that bad

Edited by SOCCERROO FOX

Personally Lease I'm not bothered. I'd look truly awful being anything below a size 12, 10 at a push. Maybe it would be socially acceptable for me to lose a 'few pounds' but I'd like that to be my decision and not that of 'Posh' Spice and other skulls on sticks in the media.

I can remember a certain manufactured girl band saying the same thing when they first got together........

:rolleyes:

I can remember a certain manufactured girl band saying the same thing when they first got together........

:rolleyes:

Haha well I've 'been together' for 34 years I can't see it changing now :thumbup:

Finally starting to get rid of this bastard cough that I seem to have had forever but not before it's damaged my back and lungs. Grrr!

I'm was on a bit of a high as I just finished co-hosting a radio shoutcast but then I listened to the playback and realised my mic wasn't very multi-directional and people only heard one word in every three....Oh well, it was fun to do at least.

Today is going to be crap, gotta go back to work tomorrow just had a shave for the first time in 3 weeks it took 20minutes.

But still have about 9 Kronenbourg's so life may not be that bad

It is now Tomorrow but when i wake up work is going to suck an there is likely to be enough post it notes on my desk to build a paper aeroplane big enough to fly my self to Tahiti

It was ace. My mate Ted and I went rambling in the Peak District. It was so cold we got frost in our sideburns, but because we were well wrapped up and striding out, we were still nice and warm. All the streams were frozen, and all the peat bogs were solid so there was none of that sinking into the ground nonsense. There weren't many other folk up there - wusses.

I love a ramble