Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

THURSDAY which is named after Thor, the germanic God of thunder but I hate religion so I like to believe it's named after fir trees because they're nicer

Scandinavian not Germanic (the differences are subtle but there - like roman vs greek). Þórr was part of the norse pantheon, with the saxon counterpart being þonar.

Was so tired passed out at 830pm. Was in and out of sleep while watching the little ones. Wife tells me to go sleep around 930. Sleeping for 5 minutes and she comes running upstairs to wake me. My daughter had shat herself it came out her diaper and all down her clothes and legs. Had to help clean her up etc. Sickening. The 3rd time in 2 days shes shat herself badly. Damnit! The one thing i hate about being a parent lol. Now its 1030 and im wide awake. Screwed myself now wont pass out for hours now. Greaaaaaaaaaaaat.

Finish at 4 and then straight down the motorway to stay with mates back in Leicester for the weekend. Beers and games for 2 solid days, not gonna get out of my pj's.

Ah yes, I remember weekends like that - before the joys of marriage and kids. Enjoy!  :thumbup:

its the morning after the works christmas do here. i couldn't go because my social anxiety was having a ****ing meltdown about spending an evening in a room full of people that i know and have to work with daily. Turns out i won a "personal development award" and got a honourable mention in the "spanner of the year" for the silliest thing done in the office. i stunk the office out with my fish lunch once. the winner went to a woman who accidentally text her MD instead of her husband one night saying "night babe, love you."