Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Just added some more poems to my Poetry site. Some of FoxesTalk favourites there now. Meldew Lee, Xmas Party 2013 Boris Blood and others. I am now able to export them all as a PDF file so I am collating them all together and hopefully publish a Complete Works book. Initially called A 2 Z. Because I am putting them in alphabetical order.

Click the header on the top of the list to sort.

http://www.poetrysoup.com/poems_poets/poems_by_poet.aspx?ID=29752

Meldew Lee and Boris Blood are by far my favourite Kentributions to the Internet, I had the former framed on my desk for a while and the part of the latter as a ring tone.

One of the missus' Christmas presents, still not turned up and I'm having to chase the company for the third time since originally ordering 7 weeks ago regarding it.

Appeal against a parking ticket turned down.

The car itself has developed an odd squeak, possibly emanating from a brake pad.

The accreditation body for my next qualification at work appear to have lost my work and even though I can send it to them again, the guy taking care of it isn't in until the new year now.

Fooking great day today!

Done with the week come 6 today, not in again until Tuesday next week. Star Wars at midnight tonight, huge Christmas shop tomorrow to feed 17 people on Friday.

Very very jealous.

Even if Star Wars is shit, don't tell us. I really want to enjoy it. I fell asleep at the beginning of Spectre because everyone here was slating it and I couldn't be bothered to watch it. And I love Bond.

Very very jealous.

Even if Star Wars is shit, don't tell us. I really want to enjoy it. I fell asleep at the beginning of Spectre because everyone here was slating it and I couldn't be bothered to watch it. And I love Bond.

same here please, NO-ONE post anything about star wars, maybe make its own thread so we can avoid it. many thanks

• Like 1

Very very jealous.

I'm pretty giddy. Going out after work this eve for a meal with friends from work then a bit of a wait until the midnight showing.

Can't wait for Friday either. Smoked salmon bagels/eggs benedict and bucks fizz for breakfast, down to the city centre for some beers at the outdoor bar, back to the house to start prepping food, few more cooking beers then food and games and more beers in the evening.

same here please, NO-ONE post anything about star wars, maybe make its own thread so we can avoid it. many thanks

I'd never do such a thing. Might be good to make a Star Wars spoilers thread to let people discuss it.

I'm pretty giddy. Going out after work this eve for a meal with friends from work then a bit of a wait until the midnight showing.

Can't wait for Friday either. Smoked salmon bagels/eggs benedict and bucks fizz for breakfast, down to the city centre for some beers at the outdoor bar, back to the house to start prepping food, few more cooking beers then food and games and more beers in the evening.

I'd never do such a thing. Might be good to make a Star Wars spoilers thread to let people discuss it.

Sounds like a really great long weekend!!

I think I am going to have to do some smoked salmon now!!