Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

http://imgur.com/Gk4B30c

Pretty sharp.

Good looking hound ! ...    But if you get two like I have then they are quite formidable.   Been broken into once while we were asleep so never again ....   if they get past the dogs I'll be ready.  Can't say too much but flick the switch to make every light come on inside and out then grab the semi-auto under the bed ...   Sorted.

Good looking hound ! ...    But if you get two like I have then they are quite formidable.   Been broken into once while we were asleep so never again ....   if they get past the dogs I'll be ready.  Can't say too much but flick the switch to make every light come on inside and out then grab the semi-auto under the bed ...   Sorted.

Thanks! I agree, two would be very very intimidating. I like the idea of being able to turn all the lights on in one go. I might explore that.

Playing a slow seniors golf competition in a quaqmire was like a form of self-torture. Yet they still allowed buggies out cutting up the course. Why don't they ban the sodding things? There's a go-kart club at Six Hills they could use for motorsport.

Completely agree. Most of the seniors at our club hate carrying so put massive pressure on the management to allow buggies and trollies. Totally bonkers allowing either at this time of year and not only cuts up the course but also sets it back months so not pristine for summer.

• Like 1

Guest Col city fan

Just come in with Mrs Col having seen 'Oliver' at the curve.

It was very very good. Ron Moody can't be beat as Fagin, but the fella playing him tonight was brilliant.