Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

The TRJFP at the West End Centre was great. Roast turkey dinner with all the trimmings. It was carved up first so nobody had a leg. There were crackers put out on tables hats and those annoying hooter things. Lots of stuff for the public to take away.

There were some homeless packs available which really should be given out on the streets. Even though some homelrss people may attend, the thing is open to everyone. It is to save on food waste not a foodbank.

It is the last lunch time one today. Should still be plenty of stuff left. Tomatoes apples tins of sauces. I think a stew is on the menu from left over turkey and veg. Not sure how much I'll have. Going to the Crafty Burger tonight.

12347748_10153110352772003_8162239361441

Edited by Rincewind

The TRJFP at the West End Centre was great. Roast turkey dinner with all the trimmings. It was carved up first so nobody had a leg. There were crackers put out on tables hats and those annoying hooter things. Lots of stuff for the public to take away.

There were some homeless packs available which really should be given out on the streets. Even though some homelrss people may attend, the thing is open to everyone. It is to save on food waste not a foodbank.

It is the last lunch time one today. Should still be plenty of stuff left. Tomatoes apples tins of sauces. I think a stew is on the menu from left over turkey and veg. Not sure how much I'll have. Going to the Crafty Burger tonight.

Looks a decent effort there Rincey, hope the last one goes well today too.