Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Absolute wank.

Came into find half a million emails. A bit of research then showed the person I job share with may have opened a few, but didn't action any of them, spent most of her time chatting to her mate, and slagging me off for not phoning her back within 10 minutes of leaving a voicemail (why don't people delete their emails? Especially if slagging someone off?).

:angry:

Absolute wank.

Came into find half a million emails. A bit of research then showed the person I job share with may have opened a few, but didn't action any of them, spent most of her time chatting to her mate, and slagging me off for not phoning her back within 10 minutes of leaving a voicemail (why don't people delete their emails? Especially if slagging someone off?).

:angry:

I always delete my mails

I always have this crazy conspiracy theory that someone sometime will read the explicit emails exchanged by me and the Polish lady across the room.

Rule number one - never backbite or slag someone off via email. You will get find out. Is your colleague a blond by any chance, Leese?

My phone was switched off and I slept till midday. I had the longest bath ever known to a man with a fat joint.

I haven't felt this good in ages.

Back to work tomorrow though unfortunately.

I always delete my mails

I always have this crazy conspiracy theory that someone sometime will read the explicit emails exchanged by me and the Polish lady across the room.

Rule number one - never backbite or slag someone off via email. You will get find out. Is your colleague a blond by any chance, Leese?

Funny you should ask..... :giggle:

My day has just got even worse.

Just got caught doing 35MPH in a 30MPH zone.

£60 fine.

My Dad got caught speeding the other week and yesterday he attended a speed awareness course so he wouldn't get any points on his licence. During the course he was told by the chap taking it that Leicestershire constabulary allow 10% + 3mph above the speed limit therefore allowing you to go 36mph in a 30mph zone. This differed from neighbouring Northamptonshire where you only got the 3% (i.e. 33mph).

Pretty stupid having different laws in different boroughs. Were you in Leicestershire? If you were I'm even more confused!

Edited by James.

My Dad got caught speeding the other week and yesterday he attended a speed awareness course so he wouldn't get any points on his licence. During the course he was told by the chap taking it that Leicestershire constabulary allow 3% + 3mph above the speed limit therefore allowing you to go 36mph in a 30mph zone. This differed from neighbouring Northamptonshire where you only got the 3% (i.e. 33mph).

Pretty stupid having different laws in different boroughs. Were you in Leicestershire? If you were I'm even more confused!

James, take a look at your maths pal.

Unless you mean 10%, you're wrong. :thumbup:

Petty bastards.

Tell me about it.

My Dad got caught speeding the other week and yesterday he attended a speed awareness course so he wouldn't get any points on his licence. During the course he was told by the chap taking it that Leicestershire constabulary allow 3% + 3mph above the speed limit therefore allowing you to go 36mph in a 30mph zone. This differed from neighbouring Northamptonshire where you only got the 3% (i.e. 33mph).

I live in Kettering.

They did mention this speed course, maybe I will have to go on that to prevent the points.

I am no boy racer and when I questioned why the officer was no longer pointing the gun at other cars going past whilst his college dealt with me, he sort of looked stunned then started taking other readings.