Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Guest Col city fan

Up all night with sciatic pain.

Used the time to clear all my outstanding work, though, so Xmas starts today! When life gives you lemons..

Still no better mate?

Marvellous - I like buying presents. I only really go round the shops once a year so find it quite fascinating. My wife is like a child over Christmas, so wrapped up in the joy of it. We have a super family and never forget how lucky we are in that way. In fact in countless ways. I just wish it were the same for everyone.

What you buying the mistress this year, is the wife helping you buy her a pressies aswell

Guest Col city fan

Worse, tbh, Col.

I'm waiting for an MRI scan, so they can see what's causing it. How are you?

MRI is the only thing that will see the cause mate so it's good you're getting that.

Had an ultrasound on shoulder last week. It's very inflamed for some reason? So probably gotta have a cortisone injection into it.

If you have to wait too long on the NHS, pay for the scan privately. It's worth it.

Wedding anniversary today. 8 years. Completely flown by. I still remember the day like yesterday.

We got married in Montego Bay at 'Bellefield Great House'. Absolutely stunning. We stayed at the Wild Orchid house, before the wedding, went to Round Hill for our wedding night and then to the Sandals at White House where we were spoilt silly.

8 years of being married to a beautiful, strong and intelligent woman. Fantastic.

Congrats and condolences BB :xmaswink:  :xmastongue:  

• Like 1

Wedding anniversary today. 8 years. Completely flown by. I still remember the day like yesterday.

We got married in Montego Bay at 'Bellefield Great House'. Absolutely stunning. We stayed at the Wild Orchid house, before the wedding, went to Round Hill for our wedding night and then to the Sandals at White House where we were spoilt silly.

8 years of being married to a beautiful, strong and intelligent woman. Fantastic.

Congrats mate! 

• Like 1

Batting above your average there mate. :D

Many congrats.

Pretty dece.  The compensation from my former employers is more than I thought it would be, my spartan lifestyle seems assured for pretty much a whole year... I'm just waiting to be told I'll lose half of it to taxes because there's no way my luck's this good.

Still chasing those fuchers down for unfair dismissal though, don't want them leaving black marks against my good character and all that.  Tbc.

What you buying the mistress this year, is the wife helping you buy her a pressies aswell

Haha, it's our 50th Christmas this year...that's the wife, not the "mistress". But, as you ask, an eye test and a pair of dark glasses might be top of her list! :xmastongue:        

Edited by Thracian

Just checked into the Red Lion at Cromer. Log fires, real ales and sea views.

Lovely.

It's a lovely part of the county. Did you get to see the aurora borealis last night?