Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I've spent the whole day itching to correct the misspelling of 'spoilers' in the Star Wars thread, but not wanting to view the topic and see said spoilers! So I think it's fair to say my day has been pretty awful

Hope that's made your day then!

• Like 1

Watched star wars again, its worse then the first time I saw it

It is not for everyone.

Went out to watch Arsenal V Man City game. I was hoping for a bore no score draw but it turned out to be a reasonable game. It seems madness to say Arsenal seem to be  our closest rivals for the title.

Off to Copt Oak near coalville tomorrow. Checked on the WS and the first comment was awful meal rubbish place.Bad day for them me thinks.

Early night for me now goodnight all.

It is not for everyone.

Went out to watch Arsenal V Man City game. I was hoping for a bore no score draw but it turned out to be a reasonable game. It seems madness to say Arsenal seem to be our closest rivals for the title.

Off to Copt Oak near coalville tomorrow. Checked on the WS and the first comment was awful meal rubbish place.Bad day for them me thinks.

Early night for me now goodnight all.

How is it mad that Arsenal are our title rivals? Norwich being title rivals would be madness.... Not Arsenal

Copt oak is great if you like microwaved plastic pub food

Guest Col city fan

Not too far from where I'm living Col. Lovely place

Yes mate, we love it over here. Just come back from the beach with the dog. Literally hardly anyone around.

Guest Col city fan

My family have a 'van' in east runton. They love the area.

I have to divide my holidays with Jamaica, so unfortunately I don't get to go as often as I'd like.

lol

I think I told you we are gonna honeymoon in Jamaica next April?

Guest Col city fan

And I think she meant sight seeing etc, not honeymoon related stuff...

No worries on that score mate. We've been together nearly 9 years so these days we prefer a mug of horlicks and a good novel..

lol

Today is my last day at work before my Xmas break. I only tend to go on Foxestalk whilst at work so I will be back on the site on 4th January. Wishing every Leicester fan a Merry Xmas and Happy New Year.

Here's to a fantastic 2015 for us and hopefully bigger and better things in 2016. Keep the Faith with this team. I am immensely proud to be a Leicester fan and you all should be as well.

COME ON YOU MIGHTY FOXES :claudio:  :scarf:  :scarf: :scarf:  :appl:  :vardy:  :vardy:  :schmike:  

Today is my last day at work before my Xmas break. I only tend to go on Foxestalk whilst at work so I will be back on the site on 4th January. Wishing every Leicester fan a Merry Xmas and Happy New Year.

Here's to a fantastic 2015 for us and hopefully bigger and better things in 2016. Keep the Faith with this team. I am immensely proud to be a Leicester fan and you all should be as well.

COME ON YOU MIGHTY FOXES :claudio::scarf::scarf: :scarf: :appl::vardy::vardy::schmike:

Legend! lol

Merry Xmas, Kingcarr

Spent the last three hours attempting to wrap Xmas presents. I'm fvckin useless at it and it takes me ages to do. What a ball ache and a waste of time. Nobody congratulates you for the time and effort taken to wrap, and the (expensive) paper and tag goes straight in the bin once present is opened. There must be a better way than this!

• Like 3

Spent the last three hours attempting to wrap Xmas presents. I'm fvckin useless at it and it takes me ages to do. What a ball ache and a waste of time. Nobody congratulates you for the time and effort taken to wrap, and the (expensive) paper and tag goes straight in the bin once present is opened. There must be a better way than this!

Typical man getting frustrated with wrapping ;) xx 

• Like 1

Guest Col city fan

How weird is this weather?!

I've just walked the dog on the beach dressed just in my joggers and t shirt and was quite warm!

It's nearly Christmas Day!

lol

I make a point of using cheap paper for exactly that reason!