Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Poppadoms with cranberry sauce, turkey dhansak, pilau roast potatoes, sprout bhaji and parsnip dahl, followed by a Christmas pudding kulfi?

To be fair, we do something similiar

Withloafs of other meat and vegie stuff, such as samosas, kebabs, tandoori veg and meat stiff

Edited by Dr The Singh

To be fair, we do something similiar

Withloafs of other meat and vegie stuff, such as samosas, kebabs, tandoori veg and meat stiff

Sounds better than what I'll be dishing up at my Dad's. Not sure about the stiff meat, though. Not planning on getting that excited by a dinner.

Went to Copt Oak. Wasn't too bad. Waitress who took our orders said she had  been there 20 years.

Afterwards after dropping my brother in law off at the Belmont,me and my sister walked up New Walk to the Kings Head for a couple of pints.

I think I need my bed.

Sounds better than what I'll be dishing up at my Dad's. Not sure about the stiff meat, though. Not planning on getting that excited by a dinner.

We carpentalise, and everything comes with regards to booze, the stodgy meaty and veg come as what we call biting, in this period were getting hammered, after several hours and loads of bhangra we do the main course

Dr Singh has been posting this 'Jesus is brown' thing on a couple of threads tonight. He's either pissed, confused or wumming. I can't decide lol

Both, because he is brown. Two because im sick of seeing him a blonde and blue eyed of xmas. Does it matter, of course it does, because the world does not release the biggest celebration on the planet is because of a brown perso n not white. Once that reality is knownYbe we may seen integration. Just like saint george, he was also brown. Some of the biggest icons are not white

Spent the last three hours attempting to wrap Xmas presents. I'm fvckin useless at it and it takes me ages to do. What a ball ache and a waste of time. Nobody congratulates you for the time and effort taken to wrap, and the (expensive) paper and tag goes straight in the bin once present is opened. There must be a better way than this!

http://youtu.be/MmucHWM3TqQ

Edited by Facecloth
  • Like 1

Lads in the factory work like snails all year but the week before xmas work like machines.We don't finish until 5.30 tomorrow but they miraculously caught up.When a customer wanted a delivery tomorrow they were having hissy fits.

In the end my boss told them to not bother coming in tomorrow ,however im on the road and he said I didn't have to but I'm stacked with appointments so will be about most of the day.He did say to me the factory lads must think he is an idiot but it's noted.luckily I said can I have half a day off for Spurs league away and could he chalk it up on the hols list.He said don't worry as I can just have it and another half day for working tomorrow.Good lad my boss is.

Lads in the factory work like snails all year but the week before xmas work like machines.We don't finish until 5.30 tomorrow but they miraculously caught up.When a customer wanted a delivery tomorrow they were having hissy fits.

In the end my boss told them to not bother coming in tomorrow ,however im on the road and he said I didn't have to but I'm stacked with appointments so will be about most of the day.He did say to me the factory lads must think he is an idiot but it's noted.luckily I said can I have half a day off for Spurs league away and could he chalk it up on the hols list.He said don't worry as I can just have it and another half day for working tomorrow.Good lad my boss is.

Sounds like you've got a good boss and a good place to work. You're lucky, I don't really get on with my boss and a lot of us don't feel appreciated.

I'm supposed to finish at 5pm tomorrow but conveniently I've got a doctors appointment at 14.30, so I'll be finishing earlier.

Sounds like you've got a good boss and a good place to work. You're lucky, I don't really get on with my boss and a lot of us don't feel appreciated.

I'm supposed to finish at 5pm tomorrow but conveniently I've got a doctors appointment at 14.30, so I'll be finishing earlier.

yeah,he isn't too bad.Sometimes takes him longer than it should to come back to you on pay rises!

As ive said before I love my job.

Edited by cambridgefox