Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Clearly they are not that smart or they would lay off the Pies and not get so fat.

Yeah and if they were actually "really intelligent" then by now surely they would have taken the first steps towards civilisation. A basic language perhaps, use of tools, maybe even the wheel. I mean jesus I'm not asking much but no, not even an outlined foot on the wall of a cave. Pisses me off when people try to claim animals are smart because they're not, they're all fvcking thick.

• Like 3

Yeah and if they were actually "really intelligent" then by now surely they would have taken the first steps towards civilisation. A basic language perhaps, use of tools, maybe even the wheel. I mean jesus I'm not asking much but no, not even an outlined foot on the wall of a cave. Pisses me off when people try to claim animals are smart because they're not, they're all fvcking thick.

They can't even grow opposable thumbs!! Idiots.

Quite an awkward morning.

Firstly I saw my Sister's ex (she got dumped by text on Boxing Day 2 years ago) behind me in a queue; I tried to acknowledge him and and say 'Hello, you alright?' but once he noticed me he looked at the floor looking embarrassed - so he should be treating my Sister like he had.

Don't know what he sees in his current girlfriend, as she looks as rough as anything.

Then saw my Stepfather doing business in my Father's organisation, which is very surprising considering what's happened in the past. lol

Glad no one's got a bloody nose before Christmas all-round.  :santa:

Christmas food shopping this afternoon, what joy. Empty shelves, getting ran over by mobility scooters, people oblivious to other humans, rude staff, full car parks, excessive queues, crap xmas music, cost an absolute fortune and still came home without stuff I needed. I survived, but thank god it's over now. Wine time to recover now I think....

Christmas food shopping this afternoon, what joy. Empty shelves, getting ran over by mobility scooters, people oblivious to other humans, rude staff, full car parks, excessive queues, crap xmas music, cost an absolute fortune and still came home without stuff I needed. I survived, but thank god it's over now. Wine time to recover now I think....

....i have to go tomorrow

Guest Col city fan

going out tonight again getting whammed again probably gonna hit every note to stay another day on the walk home in about 12 hours merry christmas everyone

lol

Have a good one Scouse

I didn't get the job. It went to someone with more managerial experience. Fair decision. My gaffer said that's the only difference and I interviewed really well but unfortunately someone else with more experience also applied. Some comments from my gaffer were very promising for the future though

• Like 3

Kind of sucky, waited in all day for a parcel from Amazon and it never arrived.

Courier services in this country suck so badly it is unbelievable.

Amazon, Yodel, Parcel Force and a few others have all let me down this past year on more than one occasion.

Some Japanese guy I used to do business with on E-bay could not believe how shit the postal services are here.

I didn't get the job. It went to someone with more managerial experience. Fair decision. My gaffer said that's the only difference and I interviewed really well but unfortunately someone else with more experience also applied. Some comments from my gaffer were very promising for the future though

Sorry to hear that. I can make people disappear for you so ultimately the job can be yours if you want......how determined are you?

In the meantime put a 5er on the lotto and when you win you can tell the gaffer how much of a tosser he is (even if he is really nice)

Edited by Jattdogg

sounds tidy enough brother keep at it