Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

As long as her drink quota balances things out she'll be fine. Otherwise you might find whiteyed out under the dining table.

She's fine, so far - just laughing herself silly singing the Leonardo song, over and over again.

Walked the dog and packed for skiing,probably won't do much after my accident last year,but it's a bit of a bonus deal as we are going with some friends who just happen to own a chalet in Switzerland.He had a knee op last week so we will probably just drink.

The dog had a knee op?

Met girlfriend's parents for the first time yesterday. Her dad is a huge Forest fan, so he said he couldn't think of anything to take the piss out of lol

Off to London for the darts tonight. Christmas - New Year week is the best.

Cool on meeting her parents hope that went well. 

Do you play darts or just watch ? xx 

Birthday today. Seeing my mum this morning, then off out with a few mates later for some food and the game. Had a nephew born Christmas Day and bought a car yesterday. So a pretty decent week in all. Hoping city can top it with a win tonight.

Birthday today. Seeing my mum this morning, then off out with a few mates later for some food and the game. Had a nephew born Christmas Day and bought a car yesterday. So a pretty decent week in all. Hoping city can top it with a win tonight.

happy birthday

Been let down (again) by my longest serving friend, who cancelled plans at the last minute (again), so now I won't see him before I leave the country for a few months, after a rather tumultuous 2 years in which his support and understanding has been zero.

Although in fairness, he has become a total and utter, flashy convertible driving, Apple Watch wearing knobhead.

Shall I ruin Star Wars for him?

Been let down (again) by my longest serving friend, who cancelled plans at the last minute (again), so now I won't see him before I leave the country for a few months, after a rather tumultuous 2 years in which his support and understanding has been zero.

Although in fairness, he has become a total and utter, flashy convertible driving, Apple Watch wearing knobhead.

Shall I ruin Star Wars for him?

I'm sorry chap, maybe next year!! :thumbup: