Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Been let down (again) by my longest serving friend, who cancelled plans at the last minute (again), so now I won't see him before I leave the country for a few months, after a rather tumultuous 2 years in which his support and understanding has been zero.

Although in fairness, he has become a total and utter, flashy convertible driving, Apple Watch wearing knobhead.

Shall I ruin Star Wars for him?

Yes definitely. And find another friend while you are away.
  • Like 1

Sounds like a great week

Didn't start too well when my car died Christmas Eve on the way home from work, but it's certainly perked up. Only downside is one of my best mates has been posted up to Cumbria, as he works for BT, to try and get the phones back up and running, so he'll be missing tonight.

Been let down (again) by my longest serving friend, who cancelled plans at the last minute (again), so now I won't see him before I leave the country for a few months, after a rather tumultuous 2 years in which his support and understanding has been zero.

Although in fairness, he has become a total and utter, flashy convertible driving, Apple Watch wearing knobhead.

What's holding your friendship together then? I don't have time for people that are unreliable, unsupportive and unhelpful.

People are not worth it hun, just drop him and make some new friends, you obviously have given him chances before and he does not seem that bothered to try and make up for letting you down. Maybe you stopping all contact will make him realise what a twat he has been , there are more important things in life than material things.

Enjoy your time where ever you are going abroad.

Birthday today. Seeing my mum this morning, then off out with a few mates later for some food and the game. Had a nephew born Christmas Day and bought a car yesterday. So a pretty decent week in all. Hoping city can top it with a win tonight.

Happy birthday hun x and congrats on the new nephew. xx

• Like 1

Birthday today. Seeing my mum this morning, then off out with a few mates later for some food and the game. Had a nephew born Christmas Day and bought a car yesterday. So a pretty decent week in all. Hoping city can top it with a win tonight.

Thrilling stuff, when is your autobiography coming out?

What are people doing New Years Eve innit?

Narborough Road and Town for us.

Staying in , get kids to bed and do some studying x (tends happen when you get old ;) ) xx

Ice skating with the wife and kids followed by a Chinese takeaway - life in the fast lane lol

Oh to be young free and single again!...

• Like 1

Guest Col city fan

Going round a girls house and asking her to be Mrs unabomber wish me luck

You're kidding Una?

Good luck son!

What exactly are you gonna do on Narborough Road? I'm confused

Bit of a bar crawl on way to town..