Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I wish I was hairy. I seem to have the testosterone levels of an 8 year old.

The only thing i enjoy about being hairy is being able to grow a beard properly. Outside of that the sack, chest and pit hair is annoying to maintain at a decent length without being able to braid it.

The only thing i enjoy about being hairy is being able to grow a beard properly. Outside of that the sack, chest and pit hair is annoying to maintain at a decent length without being able to braid it.

Mate, I wish that was true for me, I'm trying to grow a beard, its been 4 weeks, my beard is like barbed wire and I look like one of rincy's homeless rent tramps

I shouldn't moan about that guy at work which I've spoken about before but today was just weird. He literally repeated what I said to him merely seconds before as if I hadn't said it at all.

Talking about rules regarding succession of a tenancy i.e. when someone dies, a family member can take over the tenancy if they've lived there long enough. So I explained this to him and then mentioned that there's also a risk of under-occupancy when the family member eventually succeeds the tenancy. So he clarified the first part then decides to tell me (not in a inquisitive way but more like a statement) the words 'there's also going to be a risk of under-occupancy as well'.

:ranieri:

I shouldn't moan about that guy at work which I've spoken about before but today was just weird. He literally repeated what I said to him merely seconds before as if I hadn't said it at all.

Talking about rules regarding succession of a tenancy i.e. when someone dies, a family member can take over the tenancy if they've lived there long enough. So I explained this to him and then mentioned that there's also a risk of under-occupancy when the family member eventually succeeds the tenancy. So he clarified the first part then decides to tell me (not in a inquisitive way but more like a statement) the words 'there's also going to be a risk of under-occupancy as well'.

:ranieri:

Screen_Shot_2015_12_31_at_17_39_15.jpg

Thinking about splitting up with my girlfriend. Got a 6 month old daughter though so I don't want to lose her (not that I think she'd stop me from seeing her)

Been unhappy for a while now but wanted to at least try to make it work. She's a lovely girl and a great mum but I just don't feel excited about us anymore. Feel like I'm being selfish but something needs to change

Thinking about splitting up with my girlfriend. Got a 6 month old daughter though so I don't want to lose her (not that I think she'd stop me from seeing her)

Been unhappy for a while now but wanted to at least try to make it work. She's a lovely girl and a great mum but I just don't feel excited about us anymore. Feel like I'm being selfish but something needs to change

If you think any relationship is going to be constantly exciting you're in for a very disappointing life.

• Like 1

Start again. Chat her up and ask her out on a date. Rediscover what attracted you to her. But first talk to her. Don't just drop the bombshell. She may think you have eyes for another then things could turn nasty.

This is just an outsiders POV who has never been married or in a long term relationship. I am a  believer in that for any long term relationship to work it is not the physical side but whether you regard your partner as a best friend and you can have a laugh together as well as sharing the same interests.

• Like 2

If you think any relationship is going to be constantly exciting you're in for a very disappointing life.

Ok maybe exciting was the wrong word but we just don't have that much to talk about anymore. I should really keep working at it but life is just getting in the way at the moment

Start again. Chat her up and ask her out on a date. Rediscover what attracted you to her. But first talk to her. Don't just drop the bombshell. She may think you have eyes for another then things could turn nasty.

This is just an outsiders POV who has never been married or in a long term relationship. I am a believer in that for any long term relationship to work it is not the physical side but whether you regard your partner as a best friend and you can have a laugh together as well as sharing the same interests.

Good advice thanks

Ok maybe exciting was the wrong word but we just don't have that much to talk about anymore. I should really keep working at it but life is just getting in the way at the moment

Good advice thanks

I don't want to give you any advice, you know your situation better than me but that's life. 60% of the time I barely talk to the wife, 30% we get on great and 10% we hate each other. I wouldn't swap her for the world.