Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I didn't have a look at that until you mentioned it.

Had a look and it was from [email protected]

I could have saved myself a load of time if I'd had a look at that originally lol

Haha, always best to check who it has come from when something seems off. They haven't even tried there though lol.

I was expecting something like [email protected].

I was woken up by an earthquake. Quite scary.

I was on holiday in Turkey a few years ago and managed to sleep through an earthquake. It was the talk of the resort that day. I was quite disappointed.

Guest CityFan 06

Got a dentist appointment on Monday and already 'dreading' it.

Can't stand it with having to stay still, people looking down my throat and saliva going on them.

I can relate to this. Best of luck and hope it goes alright for you mate. I'm not a fan of going to the dentist either.

No football until tomorrow. No golf cos the course is waterlogged. Power keeps cutting off at home. Done the food shopping at Tesco now the kids homework with them. Not one of the all time great days so far it has to be said...

Just been to The Forge in glenfield for lunch. Really nice food in there, also think I saw MattP but didn't want to disturb him.

I been a few months ago, food is great.

It's a restaurant that deserves more praise.

Quite a good day on the beach but my second beer was a tad warm ... The waiter has been told so things should improve.

Just noticed Titchmarsh the gardener on the lounger next to me so if any of you have any horticultural problems let me know and I'll have a word.

Edited by Countryfox

Just bought a new motor. Land Rover Discovery. Very nice.

Did you keep the Audi ?

Spent the whole day cleaning the entire house properly,skirting boards,behind dressers,under sofas and chucking things out.Feel good.Hope my cleaner ( daughter) keeps up the good work.

The reason for this was my Mrs mislaid the TV control for our bedroom last week and it's been doing my head in.She said it was on the bed in the morning( 5.30) but the fairies took it an hour later when I awoke.Found it 4 days later where we keep the medicines.( she has a cold)

Did you keep the Audi ?

Spent the whole day cleaning the entire house properly,skirting boards,behind dressers,under sofas and chucking things out.Feel good.Hope my cleaner ( daughter) keeps up the good work.

The reason for this was my Mrs mislaid the TV control for our bedroom last week and it's been doing my head in.She said it was on the bed in the morning( 5.30) but the fairies took it an hour later when I awoke.Found it 4 days later where we keep the medicines.( she has a cold)

It's always in the last  place  you  look.