Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Back to he beach after watching that tw@t ref robbing us and a chat with my new mate Titchmarsh ... The missus has spotted another 'star' ... Russ Abbot ... Miserable git seemed to take offence when I asked him where the emu was.

lol I wonder why?

Back to he beach after watching that tw@t ref robbing us and a chat with my new mate Titchmarsh ... The missus has spotted another 'star' ... Russ Abbot ... Miserable git seemed to take offence when I asked him where the emu was.

Ha ha. You lucky sod. All you need now is Russell Grant oiling himself up on the next sunlounger and your autograph book will be your pension pot.

It's a 4. Not new but good mileage.

Lovely. Quite jealous. I have a toyota Fortuner the low range gets me most places but it doesn't have the fancy terrain stuff the disco has. I could do with sand and wet mud settings as I find those the hardest to keep going in. The car is based on the hilux.

Stepdad funeral on Thursday. Only found out yesterday. My sister messaged me to say if I wanted a room at the hotel my brother is stopping at let her know. Now have to buy new stuff as I wont get enough washed and dry for tomorrow.

Not really looking forward to it. Not keen on churches or what goes with it.

Stepdad funeral on Thursday. Only found out yesterday. My sister messaged me to say if I wanted a room at the hotel my brother is stopping at let her know. Now have to buy new stuff as I wont get enough washed and dry for tomorrow.

Not really looking forward to it. Not keen on churches or what goes with it.

Sorry to hear this Ken.

It's probably a bit sad but one of things I like about funerals is the hymns and the venue, I'm not particulary religious but the architecture of a lot of churches are beautiful.

Translation: what I need is a people carrier but I think they're a bit nerdy looking.

Sussex isn't "the countryside." I mean MC having to basically go on safari to get to his front door? Fair play, that's off roading.

I'm willing to bet you could do a round trip from your house to the school to work and home in a golf buggy with flat tyres. :P

• Like 3

Sorry to hear this Ken.

It's probably a bit sad but one of things I like about funerals is the hymns and the venue, I'm not particulary religious but the architecture of a lot of churches are beautiful.

I don't know why but the organs in Churches freak me out a little. 

Sorry to hear about your loss, Rince.

Translation: what I need is a people carrier but I think they're a bit nerdy looking.

Sussex isn't "the countryside." I mean MC having to basically go on safari to get to his front door? Fair play, that's off roading.

I'm willing to bet you could do a round trip from your house to the school to work and home in a golf buggy with flat tyres. :P

Indeed, people carriers are horrible.  Of course Sussex is the countryside.  There's fields and everything!

Maybe when someone builds a premium people carrier I will consider it.

• Like 1

Probably nobody builds a premium people carrier because only a few vain yuppies would pay over the odds for a car that the kids are going to shit, piss, spill and smear all over. :P

It all wipes off good quality leather a lot easier than fabric I can tell you.  Also if the only time the kids shut up is when they are strapped in with a DVD playing then you want nice comfortable car around you.

I'm finding the main irritation so far is the two year old is convinced if he presses all the buttons on the DVD player in the headrest it will magically play something for him.  Which is a bit annoying on the 5 min drive from my rental to my new house on the many trips we are doing this week.