Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

You need a valid passport for Southern Ireland but not for Northern. Photo ID, even an out of date passport, is acceptable for domestic flights. Southern Island isn't domestic.

It is part of the common travel area (uk, isle of Man, channel islands and Ireland) so you shouldn't need it.

Good luck, what's the issue?

thanks.

had 2 bouts of illness (Nov and New Year to now) which has involved me coughing up blood with my phlegm/saliva and when blowing my nose sometimes blood out there too. so getting that checked out as a precaution.

It is part of the common travel area (uk, isle of Man, channel islands and Ireland) so you shouldn't need it.

For immigration purposes, I don't think you do need a passport to travel to Dublin (certainly not if travelling by ferry).

However, in my experience, Ryanair will demand a passport for ID purposes - but may or may not accept alternative photo ID (e.g. driving licence).

Avoid putting money in the pocket of that twat Michael O'Leary and have more fun by travelling SailRail (£70 return, Leicester-Dublin). Get into the bar on the ferry, get some Guinnesses in and get singing a few Dubliners songs!  :thumbup:

Took my passport to Dublin in November, didn't realise I could go there without it. Top city though, you'll enjoy it Una. Would recommend O'Hara's Irish Pale Ale if you get sick of Guinness (noth that you would) while you're over there.

It's just been announced Robot Wars is returning, reminiscing right now.

Hope Hypnodisc's is on it and Craig Charles still does his little rhyming couplet about robots at the end of each episode.

Edited by Voll Blau

People driving over from Canada apparently to buy tickets.

Yup loads of canucks are doing this. I live about 1 hour from the border and im not bothering wih those odds. Also, if you buy the ticket across the border (legally) then come back to canada and then cross back into the USA its actually considered illegal to bring the lotto ticket back into the USA. They have the right to seize the ticket if they find it amongst your belongings provided you are pulled over to be searched. Chances of being caught must be extremely low though

Come on then. Which one of you lot has complained about my bouncing chebs avatar?! lol

Even as a female I had trouble reading your post , they just mesmerised you. If someone complained they have a sad life not like you could see anything fgs. 

Had man flu for a few weeks now been feeling really  rough. x

Yup loads of canucks are doing this. I live about 1 hour from the border and im not bothering wih those odds. Also, if you buy the ticket across the border (legally) then come back to canada and then cross back into the USA its actually considered illegal to bring the lotto ticket back into the USA. They have the right to seize the ticket if they find it amongst your belongings provided you are pulled over to be searched. Chances of being caught must be extremely low though

I read somewhere if you have to drive more than 1 mile to get the ticket, you 8 times more likely to die.. than you are to win the cash lol

Stopping at the Travel Lodge Cockermouth. The care home where my stepdad was is across the road.

Funeral midday. Pretty much ready. I just want it over and done with. Got WiFi but only 30 mins free. Left this notebook on and its been used  up overnight. Thought it only counted if you browsed. It is slow on this device but refreshing firefox may have helped. Using my mobile wifi device so have to be wary of how long i am on it.