Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Sorry to hear that, I've been feeling down myself since Monday (and I have no idea why) but I'm starting to perk up. The rest of the week isn't too bad, football tomorrow night and then finally meeting someone from this forum on Friday :)

Hope things get better for you :thumbup:

Thank you Corks :thumbup: I've been ill for two weeks then got better and now ill again - bollocks to that!

Who you be meeting then Corks? Or is it a secret?

Thank you Corks :thumbup: I've been ill for two weeks then got better and now ill again - bollocks to that!

Who you be meeting then Corks? Or is it a secret?

Well I'm not sure if I should tell. I'll have to run it past them first :blush:

I've had an absolute bollocks day, been in the library for most of it trying to get a stupid shit report done but felt a relapse of illness coming on so I came home after about 4 hours and now feel worse. I'm back at Uni tomorrow at 9 as well :frusty:

:(

I've got this coldy type thing, and it's fecking horrible. At least the sneezing fits stopped today, but my nose is red raw. I bet you must be ready to chop your head off!!

How was my day? ****ing cold freezing through my testicles.

Going out without your trousers on is not advisable at the best of times.

:(

I've got this coldy type thing, and it's fecking horrible. At least the sneezing fits stopped today, but my nose is red raw. I bet you must be ready to chop your head off!!

Bloody well damaged my lungs with all this coughing, just achey shite at the moment though.

Get well soon Lease, I hope it doesn't develop into what I've had it's not pleasant.

Just out of curiosity why did you start supporting Leicester in 1887? Seems a random year to choose.

Because upside down on a calculate it spells LBBI, which is the acronymical clue to his real identity.

Leighton Buzzard's Bisexual Intern.

He's the only Bisexual intern in Leighton Buzzard - he's bloody infamous for it.

Because upside down on a calculate it spells LBBI, which is the acronymical clue to his real identity.

He's the only Bisexual intern in Leighton Buzzard - he's bloody infamous for it.

:laugh: You need to lay off that Gin a bit my love. :thumbup:

Just out of curiosity why did you start supporting Leicester in 1887? Seems a random year to choose.

Don't know, I'll change it if you like :)

Well, being from a place called Buzzard, I always attract the honeys :cool:

Boom tish :D

Curry. Pockets. Job done

I have some tomato, chilli & pasta soup for lunch, I might serve it up in the pocket. Just the ticket.

I've just gone absolutely balls out and gung ho 2009 stylee and laid it on the line to 'girl'.

I'll keep you all posted (I know you all care).

Good lad.