Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I think back in the General Chat glory days there was a thread on weird places people had taken a shit.

there was and rob1245432421 or whatever he was called told a bants story about how his mate shat on a pub table for the hilarious lad banter, shortly after he was outraged anyone would keep a dog because they poo everywhere

Someone's taken a shit in the urinals at work, suddenly a building full of grown adults turns in to a primary school. Hilarious scenes. lol

Got told that in one of our blocks of flats, someone took a shit in the communal laundry room actually inside a washing machine. 

Then, so I'm told, someone put their washing in without realising lol lol lol

First of my Semester 1 exams out of the way today. Not quite as nice as last year's paper for this module, but think  I managed to do pretty well. Almost ballsed it up completely though. Did the first part of a q (we had a choice 2/3) but gave up because i had a mind blank on part b, so switched to the other q. Found out after the exam I'd completely screwed up on part a, so would've probably dropped 75% of the marks for that q if I'd carried on. lucky escape.

2 days before my next exam now, and my first essay-style exam since I started uni almost 4 years ago. Got a ton of reading to do over the weekend.

Then after that, 2 days to re-learn another module for wednesday's exam, then 4 days to re-learn 2 modules for Monday/Tuesday.

Not fun.

Pretty good day again with no real excitement apart from our neighbour being bitten by a monkey and having to go for a bum full of injections, and .... The yanks have arrived !!! No offence to fellow FT'ers from the good ol' US of A but I'm convinced anyone born over there is genetically modified so that there is no adjustment to the volume button ... It's permanently set on LOUD !!! A whole heap of them have surrounded us (not sure what the correct collective noun is for a heap of Yanks ? ... A yap ?? ... A blather ?? ... A gobble??), and keep bellowing to each other. They have asked me several times if I come from London and I gave up early on saying Leicester, which got a mystified shrug, and now say "Yes London, close to Buckingham Palace and round the corner from Big Ben ... I drink in the Pig and Whistle and Tony Blair often comes in". Have just come back to the room to stop my ears from bleeding but before we left the beach and when Mrs CF was not in earshot I briefly told them about the rare monkey spotted round the back of the hotel which will come down from the trees and feed from your hand f you offer it some food ....

• Like 1

Mixed day. Been up in Manchester and played one of the rooms at Breakout which I would recommend looking into if you are up for the Man City match and want to do something different.

Not so good are my house builders who have delayed from December and now looks to be Feb with no real explanation. When I called and asked them to find out what's going on all I got was a sarcastic reply, arse holes.

Pretty good day again with no real excitement apart from our neighbour being bitten by a monkey and having to go for a bum full of injections, and .... The yanks have arrived !!! No offence to fellow FT'ers from the good ol' US of A but I'm convinced anyone born over there is genetically modified so that there is no adjustment to the volume button ... It's permanently set on LOUD !!! A whole heap of them have surrounded us (not sure what the correct collective noun is for a heap of Yanks ? ... A yap ?? ... A blather ?? ... A gobble??), and keep bellowing to each other. They have asked me several times if I come from London and I gave up early on saying Leicester, which got a mystified shrug, and now say "Yes London, close to Buckingham Palace and round the corner from Big Ben ... I drink in the Pig and Whistle and Tony Blair often comes in". Have just come back to the room to stop my ears from bleeding but before we left the beach and when Mrs CF was not in earshot I briefly told them about the rare monkey spotted round the back of the hotel which will come down from the trees and feed from your hand f you offer it some food ....

A cacophony?

• Like 1

Missus just had a phone call that burglars have ransacked her Mums house in Barry Drive, Kirby Muxloe this evening, nothing apparently taken, just two doors smashed and the place trashed. House was empty at the time.

However, my mother in law is 88 this week, suffering from severe dementia, been a widow since 1972 and has lived on her own all that time until earlier this year. Forensics blokes are there into morning, but really just for appearances sake.

Fortunately, the MIL doesn't realise what's happened and all will be cleared up / repaired in a couple of days, but feel exceptional anger towards the perpetrators targeting the home of an 88 year old dementia sufferer.

Missus just had a phone call that burglars have ransacked her Mums house in Barry Drive, Kirby Muxloe this evening, nothing apparently taken, just two doors smashed and the place trashed. House was empty at the time.

However, my mother in law is 88 this week, suffering from severe dementia, been a widow since 1972 and has lived on her own all that time until earlier this year. Forensics blokes are there into morning, but really just for appearances sake.

Fortunately, the MIL doesn't realise what's happened and all will be cleared up / repaired in a couple of days, but feel exceptional anger towards the perpetrators targeting the home of an 88 year old dementia sufferer.

Fvcking wankers. I hope your MIL isn't affected by this.

• Like 1

All burglars are scumbags, regardless of the age of their victims.

I've been burgled and so know exactly what you're going through.

Oddly, the police actually gave me the name and address of the young lad that robbed us. I think they knew the courts wouldn't do anything and thought I might like to.

Guest Col city fan

Just had a smashing night with Mrs Col (to be) sat in the study listening and singing to music with me on FM16 and she on some Cookie Mania game or summat that she plays. Nice. Enjoyed it,

Just had a smashing night with Mrs Col (to be) sat in the study listening and singing to music with me on FM16 and she on some Cookie Mania game or summat that she plays. Nice. Enjoyed it,

You getting married mate? I must have missed the big announcement lol

Just got final confirmation today that building work will start next week on our garage conversion - which is nice. I want the new space to be my office/man cave and the wife wants it to be a kids play room. As always - I'll end up paying for it all but still lose.. :(

Just tell her you've had the ceiling done with blue asbestos.

• Like 1