Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Thanks for all the good wishes. If I'm in hospital for more than 24 hours next time, I'll take up your offer of a visitor/food/drink/paper, Matt. Chicken Rogan, a litre of Black Bush & The Economist should do nicely.  :whistle:

I feel a bit embarrassed now for having turned my life into a soap opera on here. Mind you, it seems like a soap opera lately - or some sort of absurd black comedy.

In future I'll try to concentrate on starting political arguments and posting jokes that Ted Chippington would be ashamed of.  :thumbup:

Thanks for all the good wishes. If I'm in hospital for more than 24 hours next time, I'll take up your offer of a visitor/food/drink/paper, Matt. Chicken Rogan, a litre of Black Bush & The Economist should do nicely. :whistle:

I feel a bit embarrassed now for having turned my life into a soap opera on here. Mind you, it seems like a soap opera lately - or some sort of absurd black comedy.

In future I'll try to concentrate on starting political arguments and posting jokes that Ted Chippington would be ashamed of. :thumbup:

Get well Alf, if you need a second opinion or see a top doctor, let me know.

3rd of 5 exams today, easily my most stressful yet (although that will probably change by next Tuesday...). Reckon I did pretty well though considering the lack of confidence I had beforehand.

Now an evening off before revision starts again, so back with the 'rents for the night to watch the footy and be assaulted by a 'pack' of 5 cavalier king Charles spaniels lol.

I need a holiday asap...

Get well Alf, if you need a second opinion or see a top doctor, let me know.

Thanks, Doctor.

If I need any advice about vomiting on my shoes, I'll be straight round to your surgery.

It's advice I might need after watching that first half, too. 

Thanks for all the good wishes. If I'm in hospital for more than 24 hours next time, I'll take up your offer of a visitor/food/drink/paper, Matt. Chicken Rogan, a litre of Black Bush & The Economist should do nicely.  :whistle:

I think a copy of the Daily Mail would do you more good.

First two fine and I'll sneak a copy of the Spectator in.

Get well soon Alf!

And here's me about to post about my wisdom tooth coming through that's lead me to two sleepless nights and 3 days without food

Crap day ! ... Crap flight home and didn't sleep a wink cus of turbulence .... Crap drive to Leicester in the rush hour traffic on the M25 ... Load of crap to sort out when I got there ... And that crap game last night losing to that load of crap .... And what really sticks in my throat is we'd actually beaten them once down at their place and we were robbed by that crap ref ..... There must be a word to sum up my day ??

Edited by Countryfox