Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

No need to eat it, just save it for a rainy day (in the pocket)

Talking of the old curry in the pouch. I have had to move back to my mum and dads and my mum was fairly disturbed at the colour of my pockets in my jeans, she actually rang me at work to ask if I was ok.

I've settled right back in to living with my mum now.

I must say i'm not liking it at the minute, feels strange. I also am housed in the smallest bedroom ever, it was the room I had when I was 5 through until I was about 11. But my old room is now an office and apparently cannot be converted back for their son. You'd like to think when you have 2 older brothers, one of them being 32 that you'd stand a chance of getting an appropriate bedroom considering it's a 4 bedroom house. But no, he still lives at home as well due to being a goober in relationships too. Soul destroying.

Am I the only one that doesn't live with his parents?

I so wish I didn't. Anyone want a flat that I cannot live in any longer?

I must say i'm not liking it at the minute, feels strange. I also am housed in the smallest bedroom ever, it was the room I had when I was 5 through until I was about 11. But my old room is now an office and apparently cannot be converted back for their son. You'd like to think when you have 2 older brothers, one of them being 32 that you'd stand a chance of getting an appropriate bedroom considering it's a 4 bedroom house. But no, he still lives at home as well due to being a goober in relationships too. Soul destroying.

I so wish I didn't. Anyone want a flat that I cannot live in any longer?

I don't think I could go back to living with my parents. It would wind me up no end. Where is this flat? Is it ridiculously cheap and in central London?

As long as my full name doesn't get plastered all over here, I don't mind mate.

And don't be tortured - although I may seem that way on here (I like a bit of drama) I actually quite enjoy the chase.

Wouldn't dream of it. If I do make a mistake you can have a go at me at the FoxesTalk game :thumbup:

Decent day so far:

- Strolled in 10 minutes late for work and no-one said anything.

- Got a lot of work done this morning that would normally take me a couple of days to get through

- Red Bull to go with my lunch

- And the Mrs is coming back from Uni for the night so shall get to see her

Happy days!

Pah! Bloody sod ya then!

Hey!

A man's gotta make a buck!

Besides, let's face it. It's going nowhere. I just have to play out the final scenes and move on.

I like a chase but this one has become a bit protracted. Very protracted.

I reserve the right to change my mind at any point however.

Fickle till the end,

James.

Hey!

A man's gotta make a buck!

Besides, let's face it. It's going nowhere. I just have to play out the final scenes and move on.

I like a chase but this one has become a bit protracted. Very protracted.

I reserve the right to change my mind at any point however.

Fickle till the end,

James.

Yeah, well if you don't listen to my advice this is what happens. Men!