Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Well I'm a web developer so anything around there is what I go for. Second interview today was for a web development role where as the first interview today was more of a web admin role.

Still in Manchester or looking farther afield this time?

Guest Col city fan

I've got beer fright.

Tomorrow is me and mi mate's annual '32 halves' where we do 32 half pints in 32 different boozers. Starting at noon, there's about 25 of us tomorrow and the first few pubs will be ones showing us beating Man City.

By about 5/6 pm ill be in all sorts of trouble. Leicester is this year's venue for the crawl.

Just built my first PC. Only took 5 hours

So enjoyable though isn't it. I built my desktop - so good because I find it more flexible ie choosing what you actually want. Currently running dual core at 3.20ghz with 6gb so it's been pretty decent for me since I built it which was like 3 or 4 years ago now.

So enjoyable though isn't it. I built my desktop - so good because I find it more flexible ie choosing what you actually want. Currently running dual core at 3.20ghz with 6gb so it's been pretty decent for me since I built it which was like 3 or 4 years ago now.

I wanted to upgrade the GPU on my off the shelf system.....ended up keeping just the processor and upgrading everything else, thanks to ACER's proprietary nonsense. Glad its done now, was a bit nerve wracking 

Edited by Beliall

Always wanted to do this, my laptop is well on its way out and will replace it when I've finished at uni, just dunno whether to build my own or not.

How difficult/easy is it?

however hard you think it will be, divide it by 10. childs play, just read up on it first

Always wanted to do this, my laptop is well on its way out and will replace it when I've finished at uni, just dunno whether to build my own or not.

How difficult/easy is it?

however hard you think it will be, divide it by 10. childs play, just read up on it first

Unless you actually mean you want to build your own laptop, in which case kinda hard lol

Guest Col city fan

Meh...got that thing whereby you are so hungover your body just can't settle. Been tossing and turning since about 4 am so have given in and got up to watch MOTD. Today is going to be a long, very restless day.

Still can't believe yesterday..... We mullered em.

Meh...got that thing whereby you are so hungover your body just can't settle. Been tossing and turning since about 4 am so have given in and got up to watch MOTD. Today is going to be a long, very restless day.

Still can't believe yesterday..... We mullered em.

Did you get through all 32 halves?

I hate that feeling, after a good piss up all your body wants to do is sleep in but all your mind wants for is to be awake.

Had a good two year anniversary (which is actually tomorrow) meal out last night with the wife. Lovely stuff.

Gonna chill today perhaps take the boy to the park and visit me sister I reckons.

Guest Col city fan

Did you get through all 32 halves?

I hate that feeling, after a good piss up all your body wants to do is sleep in but all your mind wants for is to be awake.

Had a good two year anniversary (which is actually tomorrow) meal out last night with the wife. Lovely stuff.

Gonna chill today perhaps take the boy to the park and visit me sister I reckons.

No mate, I certainly didn't complete it this year. I think the pace was too quick on the early ones, getting between pubs during the game being on. I can't remember but think I called it a day after about 24. Still felt as drunk as a Lord though!

Have a good one Syston.