Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

No mate, I certainly didn't complete it this year. I think the pace was too quick on the early ones, getting between pubs during the game being on. I can't remember but think I called it a day after about 24. Still felt as drunk as a Lord though!

Have a good one Syston.

A cracking effort however

Went out with my flatmates to Long Street in Cape Town; ended up spending 2 hours chatting about Leicester City to an Irish bloke called Shane in the Dubliners pub. Rescued my Kiwi flatmate from some bloke that kept chatting her up, so we went home at 4am, then our unlikable new American flatmate came out and had a massive go at us for being so loud and drunk at 4am on a Saturday, to which I apparently reacted very badly to. (She has extremely unrealistic expectations of other people and basically has no life experience)

Either way, yes I was being a bellend but she was being the bigger one.

Of, and earlier in the day I found myself at a pub in Green Point watching us thrash Man City with some fellow Foxes. All in all, what a wonderful day!

Edited by urban.spaceman
  • Like 1

Went out with my flatmates to Long Street in Cape Town; ended up spending 2 hours chatting about Leicester City to an Irish bloke called Shane in the Dubliners pub. Rescued my Kiwi flatmate from some bloke that kept chatting her up, so we went home at 4am, then our unlikable new American flatmate came out and had a massive go at us for being so loud and drunk at 4am on a Saturday, to which I apparently reacted very badly to. (She has extremely unrealistic expectations of other people and basically has no life experience)

Either way, yes I was being a bellend but she was being the bigger one.

Of, and earlier in the day I found myself at a pub in Green Point watching us thrash Man City with some fellow Foxes. All in all, what a wonderful day!

By 'Rescued' you basically mean cockblocked right?

In my experience when a bird somehow, miraculously, however unlikely, often hypothetically, usually on lesbian night, decides to resist my charm....they have no problems declaring their lack of interest.

Unless, of course, you're basically saying you prevented her from being raped. If that's the case, i hope you 'Tincied' her afterwards.

Haven't felt so poorly for a long time. Permanently need to cough and, each time i do, it feels like I'm gargling razor blades. Feel like I've pulled every muscle in my body. My head feels like i have a lifetime of hangovers all at once.

Seems to be getting worse too!

Wife has zero sympathy. Despite the fact she will whinge 24/7 when she has a basic, minor cold.

That guy who has weird conversations with me was weird again.

Me and my boss sit opposite each other. He leans over my boss's desk and the following happens:

Him: 'great game at the weekend!'

Me: Yeah loved it, couldn't believe we went 3 0 up at Man City.

Him:you must be favourites now

Me: Yeah most bookies have made us favourites (then talked about the guy who had money on us at 1000/1

Him: you've only lost 2 games *walks off*

It's that last bit which confused the fvck out of me lol lol lol

That guy who has weird conversations with me was weird again.

Me and my boss sit opposite each other. He leans over my boss's desk and the following happens:

Him: 'great game at the weekend!'

Me: Yeah loved it, couldn't believe we went 3 0 up at Man City.

Him:you must be favourites now

Me: Yeah most bookies have made us favourites (then talked about the guy who had money on us at 1000/1

Him: you've only lost 2 games *walks off*

It's that last bit which confused the fvck out of me lol lol lol

Reminds me of a friend's parents: She's from the states so she often skypes them and they'll literally just turn around and walk off from the screen mid-conversation it's bizarre lol

By 'Rescued' you basically mean cockblocked right?

In my experience when a bird somehow, miraculously, however unlikely, often hypothetically, usually on lesbian night, decides to resist my charm....they have no problems declaring their lack of interest.

Unless, of course, you're basically saying you prevented her from being raped. If that's the case, i hope you 'Tincied' her afterwards.

michael-jackson-eating-popcorn.gif

Great Day but nothing to do with Jeremy Vine.

I contacted an old mate who was a fellow housemate at a house in Filbert Street in the early 80s. We went to all the home games and a few away, but we were skint students. We used to drink in The Turnstile and between 4 of us owned an old Humber Sceptre that pissed oil everywhere.

I was a North Devon boy so Leicester City was my first ever football experience, I have followed them ever since and travelled the world telling anyone who would listen that Lineker, Smith, Wallington, Lynex, Peake and O'Neill were part of an awesome team that earned promotion on the same day that Bah Bah Berby went down.

We will piss it.

Went to dublin at the weekend with work, was so good and apparently the flights were less than a tenner.

Watched the game in a pub and it was so amazing to see everyone in there bar the solitary man city fan cheering like mad men when Mahrez scored his wordly.

Went to dublin at the weekend with work, was so good and apparently the flights were less than a tenner.

Watched the game in a pub and it was so amazing to see everyone in there bar the solitary man city fan cheering like mad men when Mahrez scored his wordly.

im going to dublin in august hope its as good as you say. 

ryanair were doing flights in february for a quid. wtf. a quid. less than a chicken bake from greggs. 

im going to dublin in august hope its as good as you say.

ryanair were doing flights in february for a quid. wtf. a quid. less than a chicken bake from greggs.

With the added advantage that it doesn't give you the shits..

Shit. Fully shit. I have a sort of colleague that occasionally takes the piss and I hand it back but today he overstepped the mark and I had to stop myself from punching him. He's a full-on cvnt but the boss is never around to witness it and my line-manager couldn't give a shit

I firmly told this guy to f*** off in front of other colleagues and he kept his mouth shut for a bit but still had to sneak in some more pisstaking as I was leaving. I'm still reeling from this and the more I think about how much I hate him and how inevitable he's going to try to get a rise out of me tomorrow my heart is going mental and I feel sick.

What do you do in this situation? It's a nightmare. I can't tell my boss (useless, nothing will get done), I can't assault this idiot (instant dismissal, have mortgage), and I don't want to "resolve" anything with him as it's his nature and the circumstances dictate that he's able to act like a complete arsehole and get away with it.

or wind him up so much with things like "yeah i slept with your mum she was a real good shag" until he punches you and make sure you're pally with the cctv guys and its definitely being recorded and bingo hes gone 

ps make sure this goes to plan dont want to take a punch for no reason 

• Like 1