Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Played zorb football yesterday for the first time for a 30th. Really good fun and didnt realise how tiring it would be.

Was a mixture of guys and girls and a lot of people didnt know either so it was a bit tentative at first but then it got more and more full on as it went on.

After zorb football we play something call Deathmatch where you have two teams of 5 and the aim of the game is to knock over everyone in the other team. Really tough on the body and everything hurts this morning!

Would highly recommend it though!

Was wearing my City shirt and highlight of the day was a random guy from the pitch who gave me a high five for Leicester. Story of the millennium we are haha.

Guest CityFan 06

Back to the usual routine tommorow after a nice break. Not particularly looking forward to being back at all, but I've still got the City games to look forward to, to keep me going, especially Norwich (H) this Saturday.

Did he ever say "it's a puppet!". If not then I'm afraid you're wrong.

Sadly not, but he did say "She's a hell raiser, star chaser, trailblazer, natural-born raver. Yeah!  Yeah!  Yeah!  Yeah!  Yeah!"

Is that not good enough for you? Poor show if not....

Back to work today after being in Butlins for 4 nights last week.

Had a great time. Kids really enjoyed it. My daughter got to dance with Diversity. They really are incredible to watch.

My son loved the swimming. In the whole time we were at Butlins he didn't cry once. He was quite happy with all the activities/rides/food and was so tired by the end of each day he just crashed out. Spent a small fortune but loved it.

I went down the water slides and the fast slide gave me a terrible cold. (So much water went up my nose I had a really bad headache) Other than that the waterpark was really good.

Now back to reality. My son has physio today and gets his new hand splints tomorrow. His hands are fine but he always tucks his thumbs inside so the splints will hopefully encourage him to keep his thumb out. Im going to a swimming class this weekend for kids with special needs to get him into the pool more regular as he loves the water. Also going to visit a special nursery next month which he will be joining in September. They have Physio and Speech Therapists on site all the time so it should bring him on leaps and bounds.

Not really much else to update with. Got lots of appointments coming up over the next few weeks.

• Like 2

Back to work today after being in Butlins for 4 nights last week.

Had a great time. Kids really enjoyed it. My daughter got to dance with Diversity. They really are incredible to watch.

My son loved the swimming. In the whole time we were at Butlins he didn't cry once. He was quite happy with all the activities/rides/food and was so tired by the end of each day he just crashed out. Spent a small fortune but loved it.

I went down the water slides and the fast slide gave me a terrible cold. (So much water went up my nose I had a really bad headache) Other than that the waterpark was really good.

Now back to reality. My son has physio today and gets his new hand splints tomorrow. His hands are fine but he always tucks his thumbs inside so the splints will hopefully encourage him to keep his thumb out. Im going to a swimming class this weekend for kids with special needs to get him into the pool more regular as he loves the water. Also going to visit a special nursery next month which he will be joining in September. They have Physio and Speech Therapists on site all the time so it should bring him on leaps and bounds.

Not really much else to update with. Got lots of appointments coming up over the next few weeks.

Sounds brilliant! I hope the physio goes well. 

possibly my fave ever foxestalk picture :)

Edit - Mind you, that guinea pig should be in a harness :P

I was annoyed it came out blurry!!

I really did appreciate everyone's support on here. We met the parents over the weekend, and we made it quite clear our daughter wont be playing with their child. They seemed ok with it. Hopefully we can still be friends. If not, no loss.

• Like 2

Got nocked back for a job at the BBC today. Very disappointed as it would have been a very promising start to my career. It's left me at a bit of a loss now though, I kind of put all my eggs in one basket and now I'm left not knowing what to do.

They can bollocks if they think I'm paying my license fee now though!